[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
_TaZaR_ wrote:
Hi. Could you explain please how do ypu make Elemental Overlaod work with BW constantly(you need a good crtichance, as i understand) and Elemntal Equilibrium (if you hit enemies with Righteous Fire they get extra fire res - what is the profit)? Thanks in advance.

Righteous Fire doesn't "hit" per say. It applies a burning effect, which is considered a degeneration and therefore doesn't proc EE.

If look at my gear, I have crafted "added cold damage to attacks" on my amulet. You can get Cold/Lightning on your gloves/amulet/rings to keep EE proc'd, giving enemies +25% res to one of those, and -50% res to the others (including fire).

As for Elemental Overload, we have the level 1 Cast When Damage Taken/Blade Vortex setup, which means every time you Cyclone into a mob and take a small hit, you get a BV stack. That will hit enough to crit at least every 8 seconds and keep up Ele Overload.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Camaron wrote:

I got a rare sceptre thats 30% more ele damage 41% spell damage and 10-131 damage to spells

Doing the math ( this is where i need help to check if i am not doing a wrong assumpton)

My rare weapon 71% more damage and +70 damage to spells

I got 363 str

So doons is 45% more damage (from str) and 32% ele damage = 77%

Seems my weapon is better since 71% but + 70 to spells vs 77%

Are my assumptions right?

Cuz i dont wanna spend 40 chaos on a similar damage weapon (i am kinda poor)

Not really. More means it's a multiplier, increased spell damage is just additive.

As for the "30% more," I believe that is a local effect only applying to the gems socketed in the item. If you link the item here I can clarify that for sure.

RF is not considered a Spell either, it only scales with Fire Damage/Area Damage/Damage Over Time/Burning Damage and Elemental Damage.

Ah ok Ty, so doon will be a big increase for me i guess

I dont know how to link but my char is in my profile name is : inmortalli

Feel free to give me tips on my gear etc
"
Camaron wrote:

Ah ok Ty, so doon will be a big increase for me i guess

I dont know how to link but my char is in my profile name is : inmortalli

Feel free to give me tips on my gear etc

You don't seem to be RF at the moment. Wearing Kongor's?

Most of your gear is lacking Quality, might wanna do that to start.
"
"
_TaZaR_ wrote:
Hi. Could you explain please how do ypu make Elemental Overlaod work with BW constantly(you need a good crtichance, as i understand) and Elemntal Equilibrium (if you hit enemies with Righteous Fire they get extra fire res - what is the profit)? Thanks in advance.

Righteous Fire doesn't "hit" per say. It applies a burning effect, which is considered a degeneration and therefore doesn't proc EE.

If look at my gear, I have crafted "added cold damage to attacks" on my amulet. You can get Cold/Lightning on your gloves/amulet/rings to keep EE proc'd, giving enemies +25% res to one of those, and -50% res to the others (including fire).

As for Elemental Overload, we have the level 1 Cast When Damage Taken/Blade Vortex setup, which means every time you Cyclone into a mob and take a small hit, you get a BV stack. That will hit enough to crit at least every 8 seconds and keep up Ele Overload.

Thanks for explanation. I have another queastion. Why Controlled Destruction does not work with RF if they both have "Spell" tags?
"
_TaZaR_ wrote:

Thanks for explanation. I have another queastion. Why Controlled Destruction does not work with RF if they both have "Spell" tags?

RF has a spell tag because it gives more spell damage, as far as I know.

Hi...did you consider juggernaut ascendancy instead of chieftain?...if yes.. pros and cons please?
"
yissus wrote:
Hi...did you consider juggernaut ascendancy instead of chieftain?...if yes.. pros and cons please?

Pros, more endurance generation, faster move speed, better fortify/armor

Cons, less damage, no strength min maxing, way less regen, not ignite immune.

Your choice.

Ah sorry i got 2 chars i meant the one on HC essence league

The juggernaut one, cuz i think jug is better for HC (more survability
8.5k hp any tips to improve ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info