[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Thanks very much!
"
aastr wrote:
Thanks very much!

Okay Normal difficulty is done, this takes a while so sorry for the wait. I'll keep working on it tonight.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
How is the time to kill t15 map bosses?
"
Camaron wrote:
How is the time to kill t15 map bosses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2VjpwUub3c
So, just wanted to share some stuff with anyone else playing this build that I find has been working for me.

1) A Catalyzed (increased speed) eternal life flask of resistance is a great panic button. Insta-flasks really aren't great since they're such a low amount for our life pool, but a flask that does 2496 in 2.7 seconds, PLUS increases our fire resist, will passively heal even faster because it helps our life regen.

2) If you're playing the Doon Cuebiyari version with molten shell, take out Cast When Damage Taken and replace it with increased duration and play this self-cast on boss fights. It will provide a much-needed damage boost plus have a better uptime on the added armor. Just cycle it with your cyclone and endurance charges.

3) If you have the cash for it, consider getting a Witchfire Brew. It has a huge DOT damage bonus, plus provides a level 21 vulnerability curse during flask effect.

4) If you decide to play any of the rippy map mods like lowered resists or less life/mana regen, you should put a life flask that removes burning damage on your bar and use it between packs, or even as a panic button if you take a big hit and need to retreat.

Hope this info helps. Currently I'm also running with an Overflowing Chalice flask for the raw damage plus consecrated ground (more regen). This flask can also be a life-saver during long boss fights with adds, because it increases the charge gain of all your other flasks while it's active. Saved my life in uber lab.
Man, do you think this amulet is decent for this build? i know it doesnt give that much life and doesnt give STR, but the fire dmg is insane

"
Kiulier wrote:
Man, do you think this amulet is decent for this build? i know it doesnt give that much life and doesnt give STR, but the fire dmg is insane

If you feel like your damage is better with that, go for it. I like more life tho :D

Shouldn't keep trying anymore right? This is almost the best I could get, only missing like 39 hp which is okay, don't need resist cause there's plenty of room to get them and it has absolute max str roll. I'm quite happy with it.

I'm also planning to go Juggernaut for more survivability.
"
buks wrote:

Shouldn't keep trying anymore right? This is almost the best I could get, only missing like 39 hp which is okay, don't need resist cause there's plenty of room to get them and it has absolute max str roll. I'm quite happy with it.

I'm also planning to go Juggernaut for more survivability.

Looks like a GG RF Helm to me :D. Congratulations lol.
Hi

How about dealing with the Guardians? Do you think this build can facetank them ? Maybe a long time fight but if its can survive i would give it a try. Just ripped my fking cannon-lowish life ranger, and i need sthing really really tanky lol.
Last edited by levinh07 on Sep 26, 2016, 8:00:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info