[Not a Bug] Cospri's Malice Failing to Leech

And if you want something changed, go to the feedback forum. This isn't the the place for this discussion. It's not a bug and there is no evidence that it is. Move on.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
methings just wrong when im level 92. max res.. immortal call.. lots of dps. and die instantly to the stupid bull boss in racecourse when i hit him with any spell... period.

Immortal Call only mitigates Physical Damage; Reflect is largely Elemental in this case.
Berserker grants a whopping 1% Leech against bosses...
You also take 10% Increased Damage as a Berserker.
The only mitigation on your character is the very minimum, namely 75% Resists. No TC/Enfeeble, no Endurance Charges, no Block, no Evasion, no Armour, no Dodge, no +MaxRes.
Scold's Bridle hurts you with every swing.

You deal a lot of Damage, sure - that's exactly why it seems like you cannot Leech and take Reflect at the same time, the Reflect damage is so much more than your Leech. Similarly, a lot of bosses are going to deal more Damage than you can Leech back, because 1% Leech just isn't enough.

Your character, your Leech, isn't bugged.
h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶w̶w̶w̶.̶y̶o̶u̶t̶u̶b̶e̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶?̶v̶=̶9̶q̶m̶N̶O̶M̶6̶5̶A̶Q̶U̶

I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶0̶:̶2̶2̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶1̶9̶9̶6̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶r̶g̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶1̶2̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶(̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶1̶2̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶l̶t̶i̶p̶)̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶r̶g̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶b̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶"̶E̶n̶e̶m̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶e̶c̶h̶"̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶.̶

NVM I forgot about ghost reaver.
Last edited by Deadly4ce on Sep 30, 2016, 9:07:26 PM
You don't have any Energy Shield Leech, forgot to pick up Ghost Reaver.
e; beaten by the edit :P
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 30, 2016, 9:08:06 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
methings just wrong when im level 92. max res.. immortal call.. lots of dps. and die instantly to the stupid bull boss in racecourse when i hit him with any spell... period.

Immortal Call only mitigates Physical Damage; Reflect is largely Elemental in this case.
Berserker grants a whopping 1% Leech against bosses...
You also take 10% Increased Damage as a Berserker.
The only mitigation on your character is the very minimum, namely 75% Resists. No TC/Enfeeble, no Endurance Charges, no Block, no Evasion, no Armour, no Dodge, no +MaxRes.
Scold's Bridle hurts you with every swing.

You deal a lot of Damage, sure - that's exactly why it seems like you cannot Leech and take Reflect at the same time, the Reflect damage is so much more than your Leech. Similarly, a lot of bosses are going to deal more Damage than you can Leech back, because 1% Leech just isn't enough.

Your character, your Leech, isn't bugged.

Thank you for the insight viper.. and for letting me know 100 percent savage leech doesnt work at all with CI.. i had assumed ehp.. but my bad I had just killed the two other bosses so the leech was two percent... and I understand the mechanics fine since ive been playing for 3+ years now. Typical reflect is noticed obviously but not a one shot situation and chips away which i typically throw up Vaal disckipline at that time.. for some reason.. this boss is a one shot reflect situation i don't quite understand but find quite frustrating since im clearing t14 and t15 fine. But i digress. you point out some valid points to the build where as much as i hoped it would be good with 9.5k es with shield and some guarateed leech.. it just doesnt cut it probably 3 percent of the time.. and the times that count. which for end game. isnt good enough.. Thanks mate. i'll reroll assassin.. drop crit gems and add life leech.. to be fair.. i did have less issues using life leech gem with the build along with benefits of berserker ascendancies.. but what's the point if berserker simply isnt enough leech it is useless and wasted skill points otherwise.. at least as CI.
Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Oct 1, 2016, 2:22:36 AM
Life leech working perfectly,dont talking here bullshits.
When i be on level 80,i kill so easy Uber Izaro without concentrat effect.
With level 85+ i can kill any boss on maps level 13-15 again without to use concentrat effect gem!!!
Take one life leech level 1 and on boots 0.6 of damage leeched as life and enjoy in the best OP build in this league.
Anyone interested,this is my gear:

Spoiler

Cy around,gl
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Oct 3, 2016, 5:12:11 PM
Seems as this has been resolved for the most part?

I just wanted to add a note to this. In general, it seems as if "Elemental Resists" on mobs has basically outscaled discharge's usefulness.

I have a mjolner discharge build with Voll's Devotion. I am using Kingsguard so obviously leech doesn't really come into the picture. However, i have noticed quite a few mobs that seem REALLY TANKY. I mean basic rares/unique packs that have so much ele resitance that i'm literally non-stop discharging on them for 20 seconds to bring them down.

The damage reduction of triggered discharge seems to be really the main culprit combined with faster proccing so that charges aren't at max count.

I think the nerf to proc'd dischrage at -35% damage is way to high. Maybe 20% less would be okay?

There are packs I skip because discharge itself isn't doing enough damage even with 100s of procs.

It's unfortunate.
Any word on this? Id like to kill bosses
Yes, it's not a bug and working as intended. Click the GGG symbol next to this thread to read the relevant posts on why it isn't bugged.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Oct 4, 2016, 4:12:06 PM
"
Yes, it's not a bug and working as intended. Click the GGG symbol next to this thread to read the relevant posts on why it isn't bugged.

Remove vaal pact and i can leech a boss, with vaal pact i cannot.

Against harder bosses ill need insta leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info