[Not a Bug] Cospri's Malice Failing to Leech

The new sword, Cospri's Malice is a fun alternative to CoC, and is quite strong in comparison when considering the recent nerfs to CoC.

Bug: Spells triggered from Cospri's Malice seem to not leech life on rares, bosses, and other unique mobs.

I am currently running Vortex + Increased Critical Damage Support + Life Leech Support in Cospri's. I am triggering it by utilizing Cyclone + Faster Attacks Support + Increased Critical Strikes Support + Additional Accuracy Support. I know people running discharge and other 'Cold' spells, and the same issues arises.

I have high crit chance, and the issue is NOT triggering vortex. I clear trash packs and blues with ease. When fighting rares, uniques, and bosses, 0 life is gained back from the triggered spells in Cospri's Malice.

So far, two people I know have this exact same issue, and we have not been able to find a solution thus far.

Thank you.
Last edited by Errasal on Sep 9, 2016, 4:01:43 PM
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2016, 9:24:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Captured a GIF of this occurring:

https://gyazo.com/b7a76980161849867a5d10437d571e83
I am also experiencing this issue. It's extremely frustrating to try and kill map bosses that do not spawn any adds while not being able to leech off the boss itself. I am also running vortex + life leech in my Cospri's Malice.
confirmed, i have the issue too.

without the leech of atziri's flask i can't do bosses.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Sep 10, 2016, 12:41:25 PM
on 5:23 you can see it perfeclty....without flasks no leech!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytX5j0tVSw&feature=youtu.be
"
Errasal wrote:
Captured a GIF of this occurring:

https://gyazo.com/b7a76980161849867a5d10437d571e83

So, what's your build specifically? because i assume it has no regen for your es, meaning you get it either through recharge by not taking damage or life leech. You clearly do gain minimal life in small bursts during the fight. Maybe the initial hit damage of your vortex is low? The damage over time shouldn't leech anyway.
Last edited by TheGloryOfSatan on Sep 10, 2016, 1:39:50 PM
i ran some maps without the LL gem, thefore i run warlords mark. With warlords mark the leech works well on all kind of foes and all bosses are viable. after i switch back to the LL gem and drop warlords mark: bosses without adds are impossible!

i hope GGG check this thread, to less atention about this sword.
Last edited by stexnex on Sep 10, 2016, 5:07:18 PM
"
stexnex wrote:
i ran some maps without the LL gem, thefore i run warlords mark. With warlords mark the leech works well on all kind of foes and all bosses are viable. after i switch back to the LL gem and drop warlords mark: bosses without adds are impossible!

I tried this and it still did not work for me. I hope this gets figured out soon.
"
raler wrote:
"
stexnex wrote:

I tried this and it still did not work for me. I hope this gets figured out soon.

Regardless of Warlord's Mark working with this, it seems that the Life Leech Support gem is not working at the proper rate for spells triggered in Cospri's. I have noticed Atziri's Promise to work great against most bosses for leech, when the support gem does not be doing anything (or near 0.)

Relative to damage output, the leech from the support gem (or lack there of) seems to be far off vs yellow, unique, and boss mobs. Having played regular CoC builds in the past, Cospri's seemingly just does not leech what it should in respect to its large damage output.
Last edited by Errasal on Sep 10, 2016, 7:04:26 PM
"
Errasal wrote:
"
raler wrote:
"
stexnex wrote:

Regardless of Warlord's Mark working with this, it seems that the Life Leech Support gem is not working at the proper rate for spells triggered in Cospri's. I have noticed Atziri's Promise to work great against most bosses for leech, when the support gem does not be doing anything (or near 0.)

Relative to damage output, the leech from the support gem (or lack there of) seems to be far off vs yellow, unique, and boss mobs. Having played regular CoC builds in the past, Cospri's seemingly just does not leech what it should in respect to its large damage output.

yes, that is what i tried to say - my english sucks :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info