[Not a Bug] Cospri's Malice Failing to Leech

Can any of you discharger guys switch discharge to ice nova or other ice spells and test again? and respec off EE
Last edited by sharbe on Sep 14, 2016, 1:34:39 AM
Ok guys, let's try to compile a list of known bosses that are causing the issue atm. I'll attempt to go test/record as many as I can tonight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VuSE_DVSt4

Ok there is some leech here with vinktar's up, without its barely noticeable. I'll admit in this fight there is some however it's extremely low.

Is it possible that perhaps the calculations for leech are being affected somehow by the 35% less damage if triggered or if it's only leeching cold?

this is honestly what 90% of my boss fights look like lately.

edit: continuing to record looking for another instance of no leech as essence mobs are confirmed to be leech proof.
Last edited by mill3nia on Sep 14, 2016, 12:33:42 AM
my assassin is only lv84 so I just did some low level maps.
so far so good.
my setup is vortex-life leech-added lightning damage and no EE.

Mark thanks for checking this issue. However the minimal leech you cite in the videos you guys watched is from the cold portion of the weapon damage. It's infinitesimal when 90%+ of the damage is from CoC spells which are not leeching in many cases.

Take this video with warlords mark running
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AglAdnDElc&feature=youtu.be

It's leeching in the 10s when it should be leeching in the 1000's with 95K full charge discharge damage. If you watch in slow mo I'm about 1/2 charges so 50K Damage x 2% should be near 1000 leeched back. It's no where near 1000 but 10s.

Please check again.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 14, 2016, 2:18:58 AM
Someone do this test for me.

Voll's Protector: Cyclone - Cast On Crit - Discharge - Additional Accuracy - Crit Chance - Life leech
Keep your Cospris Equipped.

Then Try the same thing but take Discharge + CoC out of Voll's and dont add anything back so the gems are the same and put Discharge + Life Leech + Crit Chance in Cospris so it's the same links as the previous test on Discharge and see if leech works better outside of Cospris.

If we can assure it is Cospris that is bugged it makes this alot easier
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Mark thanks for checking this issue. However the minimal leech you cite in the videos you guys watched is from the cold portion of the weapon damage. It's infinitesimal when 90%+ of the damage is from CoC spells which are not leeching in many cases.

Take this video with warlords mark running
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AglAdnDElc&feature=youtu.be

It's leeching in the 10s when it should be leeching in the 1000's with 95K full charge discharge damage. If you watch in slow mo I'm about 1/2 charges so 50K Damage x 2% should be near 1000 leeched back. It's no where near 1000 but 10s.

Please check again.

Atziri has 30% ele resistance, as you have EE, it will be -20% fire, 55% cold and -20% lightning.
I'm afraid you can't simply halve your discharge damage. When your power charge is consumed, both your critical chances and multipliers are lowered. So your next discharge will have less damage than 50k. There were some circumstances your discharge is red, meaning the consumed power charge number was even lower than that of endurance charges. I'm not sure whether the tooltip damage will manifest the trigger penalty or not.

With Atziri's 55% cold resistance your cyclone would not LL so much. You even missed several hits.
Do some math, in the worst of the scenaries, with less than 50K damage, still would have to be leeching as min. of 600 ES per hit. I don't see that in the vid.

EDIT: If you watch very closely, his ES drops to 6.877, and after 7 hits with discharge >>even with 3 red discharges (endurance charges) and 4 blue discharges (power charges)<<, he only leechs to 7,112 ES. That's only a leech of 235 ES after 7 hits. If after this detailed info they keep saying is not broken, then i give up.
Last edited by Hughs on Sep 14, 2016, 4:05:20 AM
"
Hughs wrote:
Do some math, in the worst of the scenaries, with less than 50K damage, still would have to be leeching as min. of 600 ES per hit. I don't see that in the vid.

EDIT: If you watch very closely, his ES drops to 6.877, and after 7 hits with discharge >>even with 3 red discharges (endurance charges) and 4 blue discharges (power charges)<<, he only leechs to 7,112 ES. That's only a leech of 235 ES after 7 hits. If after this detailed info they keep saying is not broken, then i give up.

Yea I'm experiencing the same issues, it seems the leech calculations are screwed up with either discharge or cospri's malice interaction. You can't tell me after 10+ discharges all I'm supposed to leech back is 50-100ES
Discharge's damage is highly inconsistent. Why not try another cold spell and test? I used vortex and cleared several maps with ease. I don't even have VP.

Anyway, I will keep testing.
Last edited by sharbe on Sep 14, 2016, 4:48:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info