[Possible 3.0 Update Coming SOON!]"Dbum's Occultist Essence Drain/Decay with a F***ing Bow!"

Try out CI for the first time using this guide. I dont know much about crafting bows. (prefix and suffix)

Is this bow suitable? ilvl is 55

TY, for nice guide.

Does ED Build can beat sharper?
ZO + Essence Drain didnt work together... as i know .... ED give you life RECOVERY ... ZO works only with regen => ZO + ED =/= energy regen
Just redid my bow (cost 4 Delirium to get rolls to get freed up prefix for +1 gems) and am WAY happier with the build.

(Resists are WAY overcapped atm, so trying to find out what I can upgrade easiest to even them out)

22k DPS, but that Decay added a TON more damage to single target. 10.1k ES with disc and walking through T9+ currently. Just takes one Contagion drop and one ED, then I walk to the next pack. Need to get a Dying Dun and a new chest, that's all that is on my wishlist right now :)
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Sep 24, 2016, 5:25:39 PM
Dang, that means Decay is a Suffix, that's gonna make it real hard to craft with +2 to Bow gems :c

You can always switch one ring to Dream Fragments to prevent Freezes. Either that or getting an Auxium.
Last edited by Carnivile on Sep 24, 2016, 6:43:32 PM
Updated some stuff on the build to include the Essence of Decay stuff.

ALSO!!!

This shit is fucking awesome

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
Yo dbum! Loving this build so far.

Could you elaborate on your CoH and where you use it?

*Ball Lightning (Lvl 1 or so) > Curse on Hit > Vulnerability > Rapid Decay > Void Manipulation

I'm particularly confused with the Rapid Decay / Void Manip being in that chain. Wouldn't Rapid Decay reduce how long the curse is on the enemy?
I ripped yesterday at lvl 86, feeling invincible is very bad in HC. LOL

Double Canyon boss with increased dmg and AOE, 8k ES to 0 in less than a second.

I had never experienced any difficulties up to this point, I was even ready to do uber lab. Guess I'm still kinda new at mapping and need more knowledge on the bosses.
"
Mishrak wrote:

*Ball Lightning (Lvl 1 or so) > Curse on Hit > Vulnerability > Rapid Decay > Void Manipulation

I'm particularly confused with the Rapid Decay / Void Manip being in that chain. Wouldn't Rapid Decay reduce how long the curse is on the enemy?

I use the BL to clear trash, so the duration doesnt mater much to me atm. I will put up a vid sometime this week showing what I do with it.

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
"
Mishrak wrote:

Ball lightning applies the degen from the Delirium enchant, Rapid Decay/Void Manipulation boosts this degen to an extent that out weighs the reduced curse duration. If you are still running a bow with the Essence of Woe enchant then this setup wont help.
No matter the cost bitches, no matter the cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info