[Possible 3.0 Update Coming SOON!]"Dbum's Occultist Essence Drain/Decay with a F***ing Bow!"

"
Nazdravanix wrote:
"
Mishrak wrote:
Yo dbum! Loving this build so far.

Could you elaborate on your CoH and where you use it?

*Ball Lightning (Lvl 1 or so) > Curse on Hit > Vulnerability > Rapid Decay > Void Manipulation

I'm particularly confused with the Rapid Decay / Void Manip being in that chain. Wouldn't Rapid Decay reduce how long the curse is on the enemy?

Ball lightning applies the degen from the Delirium enchant, Rapid Decay/Void Manipulation boosts this degen to an extent that out weighs the reduced curse duration. If you are still running a bow with the Essence of Woe enchant then this setup wont help.

This

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
I've really enjoyed this so far. I made the switch after realizing I did actually have the currency to do it. It's not a great bow roll, but I'll fix that when I get more money. I also don't have Malediction yet for the third curse, so I'm just running Vulnerability with Temp Chains and using Ball Lightning in a 4L while I level up. Enfeeble is just there so it gets experience. Vaal Clarity is on standby for when I really need to cast a lot of Essence Drain.

This is just annihilating every T5 map I touch (level 78). I'm still sorting out how and when to incorporate Essence Drain / Contagion as well as experimenting with that totem setup for more hairy situations. This flask selection has been amazing. Thanks for all the responses!

Last edited by Mishrak on Sep 25, 2016, 6:55:09 PM
that bl coh set up looks familiar q:^)
"
windz wrote:
that bl coh set up looks familiar q:^)

Yes sir! hehe

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
Just about to hit 83 and the BoL setup is just mowing down trash. Thinking about either going tri-curse to fit Enfeeble in, or changing my 5 link around to add poison and cont destruction to BoL so its proc clears trash faster.

I was running enfeeble and temp chains for the longest time, and I have to say, enfeeble makes you feel invincible. Then again, clearing trash faster would allow for quicker maps/farming.

Getting the Decay on bow and an Empower REALLY got the spark back in this build for me. I was ready to give up and abandon it, because it just felt a little slow and clunky, but BoL allows me to just run through the map, stopping only to spread ED to rares or unique mobs.
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
Just about to hit 83 and the BoL setup is just mowing down trash. Thinking about either going tri-curse to fit Enfeeble in, or changing my 5 link around to add poison and cont destruction to BoL so its proc clears trash faster.

I was running enfeeble and temp chains for the longest time, and I have to say, enfeeble makes you feel invincible. Then again, clearing trash faster would allow for quicker maps/farming.

Getting the Decay on bow and an Empower REALLY got the spark back in this build for me. I was ready to give up and abandon it, because it just felt a little slow and clunky, but BoL allows me to just run through the map, stopping only to spread ED to rares or unique mobs.

I felt the same way, adding empower to ED and trash killing speed of BL has made me want to shoot for lvl 100 for the first time.

At lvl 90 atm will be recording a video of this new set up this week.

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
Since I've never seen Decay effect, could you tell me how strong it is? Also the diffrence between using Delirium bow and Deafening of Woe bow? Thanks a ton.
"
maplehell wrote:
Since I've never seen Decay effect, could you tell me how strong it is? Also the diffrence between using Delirium bow and Deafening of Woe bow? Thanks a ton.

while woe adds a little bit of dps from the 110% spelldamage, this literally doubles it, the delirium decay effect is scaled by all your passives, damage bonuses and ofc the supports that you are using on the spell that is triggering the effect, add in +1 gems and empower and essence drain melts things, since ive crafted my bow

i did uber lab and atziri once to test the build and while lab felt like im on normal, literally no difficulty at all, atziri was one essence drain cast per each cycle she was in

the difference is huge, the two are not compareable, it shouldnt be out in the first place because its misleading people into buying essence of woe
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
@DevilsmilE: Thanks for your clarification !!!
Last edited by maplehell on Sep 26, 2016, 11:30:56 AM
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:

I was thinking about this too when I was looking for stuff to link there. I ran out of fuses but it's good to know I was on the right track. So the 5L would be: ball->controlled destruction->poison->void manip->rapid decay right? For tri curse could you just run the vuln flask in the absence of a heretics veil?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info