[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
gosubär wrote:
9ex ain't enough :D

But yeah this build seems so awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on a Cospri's Malice.

yeah, but nice to buy core items
"
Cassianum wrote:
"
Hughs wrote:
Another question: what about using cospri's will with skyforth?

for what, 25% for power charge and 6% reduced mana reserved? you have 50+% gem with 6L and enlighten lvl 2, exactly it cost less than 20ex skyforth

With cospri's will you will make sure that the curse you are running will take effect in every monster, and you obtain more defensa than with voll's protector. For skyforth is to obtain power charges.

EDIT: I forgot to say im using EE, and it works great for single target.
Last edited by Hughs on Sep 10, 2016, 11:36:50 PM
Am I missing something? Do we need a Enlighten? Still in process of leveling up my guy but I'm using a aura calculator. With Discipline, HoI and 1 Blasphemy aura, we still have 5% left. Are the -8 rings not enough to sustain the cyclone?

Also for those who use the Cyclone - CoC - BV/Vortex setup, which is better?

Edit: Also thinking of sticking to OP's gem setup for the Cyclone, not sure about the Accuracy gem vs accuracy from gear. Any idea how much is needed to compensate for the Accuracy gem?
Last edited by Mistletoes on Sep 11, 2016, 12:13:37 AM
how you can get enough strength???
"
VnValkyrie wrote:
how you can get enough strength???

he has 86 strength from equipment, total ~130 str, 20 lvl str skills use only 111
"
Mistletoes wrote:
Am I missing something? Do we need a Enlighten? Still in process of leveling up my guy but I'm using a aura calculator. With Discipline, HoI and 1 Blasphemy aura, we still have 5% left. Are the -8 rings not enough to sustain the cyclone?

Also for those who use the Cyclone - CoC - BV/Vortex setup, which is better?

Edit: Also thinking of sticking to OP's gem setup for the Cyclone, not sure about the Accuracy gem vs accuracy from gear. Any idea how much is needed to compensate for the Accuracy gem?

Because HOI costs 34 so it can crit, blast mobs like you see in gorge, and give onslaught and frenzy charges
Git R Dun!
I did finally got the monatuar map and died once cuz I didnt know what I was doing. (stay out of his big hammer slam FYI) But can confirm leech works fine because I was out of flasks a lot and still leech.

Git R Dun!
I see, thanks. Any idea on Accuracy numbers to replace the Accuracy gem, or is it too much of a pain?
"
Mistletoes wrote:
I see, thanks. Any idea on Accuracy numbers to replace the Accuracy gem, or is it too much of a pain?

Sure just get a helm with like 300+ and rings with 200+ accuracy and you'll sit at 90% I'm 93% using gem alone...
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Seems fine to me bro. look at 14 sec no adds and i heal off malichai..
https://youtu.be/OWqO_WLNQQs
this test was really tough...I tried many maps but I kill bosses so fast the leech never gets a chance to take effect.

Edit my flasks all normals with no leeching just 2% LL gem in cospro

Edit 2 This build was way more deeps than old CoC unless you played assassin before.

thank you very much!

but again, if you watch exaclty, the leech come frome killing the adds.

from 5:23 to 5:26 in your video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytX5j0tVSw&feature=youtu.be

you do about 3 or 4 discharges without any leech. then the adds spawen and you are leeching instant to full ES.

it's totaly weird for me, because something is wrong with this sword.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Sep 11, 2016, 1:31:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info