[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

do you have life version of this?
ty for your time
"
DayLee wrote:
do you have life version of this?
ty for your time

Yes you need intuitive leap over by templar and save 1 pts.

http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAVhBQU1HQVFBQWZRY2VEa2dQeEJHV0dGMGMzQ0J1SXZRcUN6TFJPM3c4QlQxZlFaWkZSMFY4U1ZGSnNVeXpVREJTVTEzeVpsUnNDMjBaYld4d1VuX0dncHVGZTRuVGpBdU1Obzhhal9xVEo1VXVsNVdYbDVmMG1qdWYzNkV2b3FPdDhhNnp0RGkxU0xqS3VYeTVrNzZLd0diRENkQWYwUFhYejluODIxN2xHZXZ1Nl9Yc09PeXc3M3p2aU9fcjhOWHlIZmszLV9VRUI0UGJWY1k2V09PRUc4alAzZkdLTmoyZHFteU1ZcXdOMFdORENQVEFWR3BEQlVJc25CRXRmSU02MkNjdmtGVWFPQ2xQYTdlRmZRR1JMZElFczZJQThCOVZTMkhpSnBVV3Z3LXJKSXZET2lvNG03V0V4WnJnUloxVFVoQ1NGN0FqTmpJeVNvdFRFTHh2MllZPQAQQUFBQ0FBZlFBUUgwQVFBQQAA

Get 7% life jewels should give around 180-185% life. Good for 5K with GG gear. I dont recommend it tho. One shots happen with that kind of HP without heavy mitgation.

If you want to play life try my invincible juggernaut. 5L is all you need. Face tank everything.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667160/page/1
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 10, 2016, 9:33:13 PM
The idea is supersweet. Can you adds some vids with new t16 maps bosses?
"
Cassianum wrote:

Have not got one T16 drop and i'm 97% maps. It's ridiculous. They said they were fixing end game and it's as bad as ever. I blew all my T15s and nothing.

I will when I get them. And Uber. Maybe someone will beat me to it tho.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 10, 2016, 10:05:51 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Cassianum wrote:

Have not got one T16 drop and i'm 97% maps. It's ridiculous. They said they were fixing end game and it's as bad as ever. I blew all my T15s and nothing.

Oh knew about that. It will be interesting, the new bosses are really tough but i think this build can deal nice damage for them. Also have 9ex for this build and ready to start
Do you run with vortex insted of Conc in shrine video?
Another question: what about using cospri's will with skyforth?
"
Cassianum wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Cassianum wrote:

Oh knew about that. It will be interesting, the new bosses are really tough but i think this build can deal nice damage for them. Also have 9ex for this build and ready to start

9ex ain't enough :D

But yeah this build seems so awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on a Cospri's Malice.
"
Hughs wrote:
Another question: what about using cospri's will with skyforth?

for what, 25% for power charge and 6% reduced mana reserved? you have 50+% gem with 6L and enlighten lvl 2, exactly it cost less than 20ex skyforth
"
stexnex wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I leech ok with just 2% LL in piety video (that was first map I ran with this spec and before I thought to use Vinktars) what propelled that decision was my first core run which had too many deaths for my liking so yeah leech is weaker than I remember from other discharge builds but then I usually ran warlords on CWDT for 4% leech after being hit. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405842

Or I had 75% block so had breaks from being hit to recover with just 2%. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667160/page/1

So really never played a straight 2% LL build. That nerf from 8.9% changed how I LL not to ever rely on just 2%.

could you do me a favour?
1. try a bossfight without your vinktars // without any flask which give leech
2. drop your socketed leech gem and do boss fight with vinktars//leech flask

i've done this tests serveral times and it's all the time the same result:
The LL-Gem in the sword dont leech on boss-/rare-/unique-fight's which DOESN'T contain white or blue adds.

i run now with warlords mark and switched LL gem to crit dmg and the leech feels awesome and strong like the old CoC Discharge.

I experience this as well. Sometimes I don't leech at all. I just fought an essence mob that I could not leech vs at all. I had to whirl out and regen ES 4 times, and every time I came back no life leech. He did not have any mods, which would enable him to be immune to my leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info