[2.4] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: RIP to GGG Designing for Xbox One

"
iSo1iD wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
Forge of the Phoenix map + boss kill uploaded.

And with that, I am 124/125 done on my atlas - just Putrid Cloister left to go :)

Gratz man, have you taken on the Shaper yet? I'm still planning on researching the fight first.

No. I may eventually, but I don't really care about boss fights like that, just like Atziri - it doesn't interest me. I've just wanted to get my Atlas completed so I can get back to doing what I enjoy - mapping

The 7-8 exalts I'll get selling the fragments are worth a lot more to me than spending time trying to complete a fight which I don't have confidence can be done on this build.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Sep 6, 2016, 10:47:00 AM
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
iSo1iD wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
Forge of the Phoenix map + boss kill uploaded.

And with that, I am 124/125 done on my atlas - just Putrid Cloister left to go :)

Gratz man, have you taken on the Shaper yet? I'm still planning on researching the fight first.

No. I may eventually, but I don't really care about boss fights like that, just like Atziri - it doesn't interest me. I've just wanted to get my Atlas completed so I can get back to doing what I enjoy - mapping

The 7-8 exalts I'll get selling the fragments are worth a lot more to me than spending time trying to complete a fight which I don't have confidence can be done on this build.

Cool cool, I share that sentiment, its not what this is build was specialized for anyways. That profit on the map fragments though...
Well since PoE isn't about boss fights and never will be (it's all about mapping) the build will be totally fine even with upcoming content. I guess I will do it like this: mapping with this build and if I ever wanna fight a hard boss like the Shaper, I will relog to a "bosskiller" build. Setting up a portal near the boss, reloging to another character, going through the portal and finishing the boss doesn't take long anyways.
"
iSo1iD wrote:
Cool cool, I share that sentiment, its not what this is build was specialized for anyways. That profit on the map fragments though...

It's not a profit when you spent 10 exalts buying the maps :\

I spent about 25 exalts the past few days buying maps to get atlas completion as fast as I possibly could because I am lazy and didn't want to wait. And having 25% chance for maps to drop as +2 is a big deal.

And yeah, this build is made to do what I enjoy doing most, and I don't enjoy doing the few difficult boss fights in the game.

I believe this is pretty close to an exhaustive list of the difficult content for this build:
  • Core Malachai
  • Uber Atziri
  • Uber Trio
  • T16 Bosses
  • Shaper
  • Rigwald

That means that 8 maps have bosses you want to avoid - all five T16, two T15 (Core & Dark Forest), and a T13 (Lair)

It's unfortunate, but it won't have a significant impact on the general mapping experience.
Last edited by tackle70 on Sep 6, 2016, 11:16:58 AM
i feel so sad that discharge build is rip.
i spend so much times to get ideal gear and finally made it right before the 2,4 patch. feels horrible.... and i still want my gear viable for end game contents. so dou think it is worth to follow ur build? for end gmae contents? or just give up and do another class?
Last edited by DIAsUCKs on Sep 6, 2016, 11:25:58 AM
"
DIAsUCKs wrote:
i spend so much times to get ideal gear and finally made it right before the 2,4 patch. feels horrible.... and i still want my gear viable for end game contents. so dou think it is worth to follow ur build? for end gmae contents? or just give up and do another class?

Up to you how you want to play. Tge post above yours lists all the content I believe this build will ultimately want to avoid. Up to you to decide if you care or not.
delete.
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Sep 6, 2016, 12:41:36 PM
"
DIAsUCKs wrote:

The build is totally fine? Just don't expect to kill all bosses with ease.
125/125 done...
Cool..but what about a life based build that includes same items but Kingsguard as chest instead of the other two?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info