Atlas Map drops...are terrible?

actually it does because a lot of people are complaining that their stockpiles of old maps are useless, and while many are not very useful, there are many old maps that are useable for the atlas, plus, the maps drops have otherwise been decent for me. i at at 52% progress after 2 evenings.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on Sep 4, 2016, 4:12:42 PM
Can ever start Atlas in mission log stand (search for Shaper memory), i found some but nothing happen.
Last edited by SerenaDrake on Sep 4, 2016, 4:52:26 PM
And map drops is really bad for me played 20 old maps found only 7 new
Last edited by SerenaDrake on Sep 4, 2016, 4:27:44 PM
I have done lv 87 80% to 88 50% only with <t7 maps... only 26% atlas atm
dp
Last edited by epancake on Sep 4, 2016, 5:14:02 PM
I dunno, map drops feel the same for me, I am playing Standard league though as I don't have the time to play new league this time.

I have got 56 bonus already and maps seem to drop just as always.

Perhaps new leagues, fresh Atlas map drops are affected more.

IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
I dunno, map drops feel the same for me, I am playing Standard league though as I don't have the time to play new league this time.

IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE

IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
Im at 77/125 the right middle just refuses to drop.Looks like ill have to vendor 3 of the kind to get the higher pool map.
Update on my own progress in essence: ended up buying a dungeon and academy map for 1c each. Unlocking some of the maps around them increased my drop pool drastically and I started getting regular map drops with blue t1-t4 and rare t5-t8.

The issue for me was the first couple of tiers it was ridiculously hard breaking into the next tiers up (unless I just had abysmal rng for the 30+ maps I ran unsuccessfully yesterday).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info