Atlas Map drops...are terrible?

I'm not getting into Tier 6 for some reason. I know how AoW works, but that hasn't been a problem before and why is it now when the droprates haven't been touched?
Last edited by darkmatch on Sep 3, 2016, 4:26:35 PM
POE the game you are not supposed to play.... And they promised a hole different end game...
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
Ahahha. This drop rates are fucking awesome. Everyone still stuck at T1-5. \o/

Yeah, there is clearly no hidden nerf to map drop rates. Clearly no nerf. No nerf guys.

Or that is how new system is supposed to work and unless you struggled enough to unlock all tiers, when higher tier map roll rolled and you don't have unlocked map of that tier, you got exactly nothing?...cutting drop rates by insane value? All this despite this is clearly not how Atlas supposed to work.

GGG, what's going on?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Sep 3, 2016, 6:05:34 PM
Still trying to get my shaped t13 map to drop 1 day later.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Nephalim, you searh for it in T12-T13 maps? Because it will spawn only there (in T11 from boss).
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Yeah, there is clearly no hidden nerf to map drop rates. Clearly no nerf. No nerf guys.

Or that is how new system is supposed to work and unless you struggled enough to unlock all tiers, when higher tier map roll rolled and you don't have unlocked map of that tier, you got exactly nothing?...cutting drop rates by insane value? All this despite this is clearly not how Atlas supposed to work.

GGG, what's going on?
Its called rng, people are always claiming map drops have been nerfed and yet there will always be people having great drops at the same time.
I still kinda think they just came up with this because there was no other GOOD idea for the next update lol

This is not better from what i can tell but then again i havnt played yet
"
Telzen wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

GGG, what's going on?
Its called rng, people are always claiming map drops have been nerfed and yet there will always be people having great drops at the same time.

It's not RNG. I clearly notice that.
I cannot substain Tier 6, even if I alch...
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

GGG, what's going on?

It wasn't a nerf; it was a complete redesign of the whole map system. Nevertheless something seems.. off.
Might there be a link between only T1-5 maps dropping and zana apparently not selling maps beyond T5?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info