[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Will I lose a lot if I used a bright beak till I can afford botc?
"
Imm3nse wrote:
I just had a thought.
Do you think it would be worth to throw the wither set up into a hungry loop so u can run CWDT immortal call/golem? If so what do you think the 4th support gem should be?

I thought of that as well, the problem is balancing the resistances with one ring slot less, but it should be doable.
To preface this, I'm a relatively new player so if there's something I'm missing that's why.

I'm not entirely clear on why this build is a great uber lab farmer. What is it about this build that makes it so resilient in the uber lab?
Just wondering, does perfect form help equip itself with the %dex ?
@Imm3nse, Unbound loop could be nice to fee up gem slots. If we were to use it, we might need to consider dropping other uniques. Allelopathy has no life/resists and The Perfect Form has average life and negative resists. If you feel that the benefit of something like an immortal call setup benefits the build enough to justify losing a ring slot, then go for it. I am not entirely convinced myself though. There is also the issue that I can't come to think of what spell to feed it to fully benefit from the ring. Other than ED, we don't use 4 supports for a single ability.

@ftw, You'd obviously lose some spell damage and the block implicit you'd get from the Sai alternative. If your damage is already high enough so that you can move further into the map and enemies die to ED, go for it. Since we can do a lot of DPS while moving as a DoT build, it might not always result in better clear speed to use Brightbeak. You'll just have to test for yourself and keep different setups available for different tiers of content.

@JayRizzo, the other tanky Uber Lab farmers rely mostly on endurance charges to mitigate the damage done from traps. Say you have a Juggernaut with 10 endurance charges. That is a total of 40% physical damage mitigation, and traps deal significantly less damage to you. Pair this with the large ammount of regeneration that a Jugg naturally gets on that side of the passive tree, and you get pretty damn tanky.

As a MoM Trickster, we effectively have quite similar mitigation, but not as good. With MoM, 30% of the damage taken is removed from mana before life. We also take, or at least have it available, all the life regen nodes that are close to us on the passive tree. Pair this with the more modifier to recovery from Patient Reaper, life/mana regeneration enchant on boots and the new Pantheon system where we can pick 25% reduced physical damage taken over time. We now have a character that both takes reduced damage, has a double recovery mechanic by taking damage to both life and mana, and very strong recovery of both those resources.

If you feel you need more life regen to manage traps, try to get a marble amulet. 1.6% life regeneration makes a huge impact once Pathient Reaper is active as well. We can also get 0.6% regeneration with just one point at Growth and Decay in the passive tree.

EDIT: Yeah, The %dex helps. Sometimes you need to equip an item with extra dex to get it on, but once it is equipped, you can drop the other dexterity item. Last league, I had a shield with a dex roll lying around for a period when I didnt have high enough stats to equip it naturally.
Last edited by Nedieth on Dec 15, 2017, 9:33:51 PM
Currently trying out imprescence (chaos version obv) and spec'd into extra curse node and the damage is disgusting. Really liking this build so far.
IGN: GirlThrowingAxes, TheReavingBeaver, xXBlazeItFgtsXx
Trade thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197474/page/1
MESSAGE ME IF I WON AN AUCTION
How hard is the tul fight for our build? Got the splinters but wondering if I should solo it..
"
Nedieth wrote:

@JayRizzo, the other tanky Uber Lab farmers rely mostly on endurance charges to mitigate the damage done from traps. Say you have a Juggernaut with 10 endurance charges. That is a total of 40% physical damage mitigation, and traps deal significantly less damage to you. Pair this with the large ammount of regeneration that a Jugg naturally gets on that side of the passive tree, and you get pretty damn tanky.

As a MoM Trickster, we effectively have quite similar mitigation, but not as good. With MoM, 30% of the damage taken is removed from mana before life. We also take, or at least have it available, all the life regen nodes that are close to us on the passive tree. Pair this with the more modifier to recovery from Patient Reaper, life/mana regeneration enchant on boots and the new Pantheon system where we can pick 25% reduced physical damage taken over time. We now have a character that both takes reduced damage, has a double recovery mechanic by taking damage to both life and mana, and very strong recovery of both those resources.

If you feel you need more life regen to manage traps, try to get a marble amulet. 1.6% life regeneration makes a huge impact once Pathient Reaper is active as well. We can also get 0.6% regeneration with just one point at Growth and Decay in the passive tree.

EDIT: Yeah, The %dex helps. Sometimes you need to equip an item with extra dex to get it on, but once it is equipped, you can drop the other dexterity item. Last league, I had a shield with a dex roll lying around for a period when I didnt have high enough stats to equip it naturally.

Thanks! I have actually just done two successful max key izaro runs using this build. I'm pretty impressed - the fact that we can just drop ED and then focus on dodging makes this fight MUCH easier to handle. I'm still going slow, but slowly gaining confidence. Not to mention I got super lucky - I managed to corrupt these
and this is my enchant that i'm not quite sure i want to keep, but i still feel like i got lucky with.

"
xenolithic wrote:
Currently trying out imprescence (chaos version obv) and spec'd into extra curse node and the damage is disgusting. Really liking this build so far.

Ofc it is, a 20/20 Despair curse almost doubles your damage output. I myself am still not sure should I go the 2x curse route (despair + temp chains) or remain with only despair but Clear Mind enabled (+60% spell dmg jewel) xD

Last edited by Palaryel on Dec 15, 2017, 11:30:50 PM
Tul is very easy. Just drop your Wither totem and Blight his face until he does his cone thing. Then run around a bit and repeat.

@Jay, Blight damage is the best enchant you can get for single target damage. I would keep it for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info