[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82E-oXSBick

It was a quite annoying RIP. Shit happens I guess. I will just have to get my alt art demi's some other time.

For the flask, I have a stibnite rolled with stun recovery that I use for dedicated facetanking of attack bosses instead of the quartz. In an event like Mayhem, I would never leave my hideout without a quartz due to the mob density though...

As for the potential transition to additional ES, with my playstyle as Trickster I get hit constantly, making ES recharge very unreliable. I did try to play ES/life hybrid trickster a league ages ago, and ended up with 6000 life and 3.5k ES. That was before Presence of Chayula was implemented at all. It could be done and just fully focus on ES, keep a full life pool for potential chaos damage (which is less scary with the 20% baseline chaos res you would have with this setup) and get ZO and Presence. Who knows, I might just end up playing pure ES non CI, non LL next league...
is it ok to use heartbreaker till I can afford a good dagger? or just go with wands?
Heartbreaker, any rare dagger with some spell damage and attack speed, a wand with good spell damage and maybe some cast speed or mana regen. All these are good choices before you start spending big money on another weapon.

I would get a Sai with high spell damage and attack speed (70%+/20%+) for mapping, and Breath of the Council for boss killing once your economy allows.
so attack speed helps? and with what?

Can you and would you dual wield sai?

Before mapping would high spell damage or +1 chaos be more desirable?

+1 provides a multiplicative bonus to damage, while spell damage is additive. This means that it depends on your other stats what you want. Do keep in mind that spell damage is global, while the +1 is local though, so if you use both Blight and ED from the start, you might want to look for spell damage earlier.

You can dual wield if you want, but in doing so, you lose quite a bit of block and potential mana/life from a shield. You also need to use Whirling Blades instead of Shield Charge. Dual wielding Breath of the Council and a very well rolled Sai might work out well, but personally I would stick to a shield. Attack speed helps a lot for your movement skill.
Any solution for being stunned? I'm getting stun locked and die a lot though am using the stun pantheon
If you feel like you are getting stun locked, it is most likely because you are getting stuck with shield charge. If you use the stun pantheon, you will always be able to regain control before you are able to be stunned again. Upgrading the pantheon with stun recovery as well as rolling one of your utility flasks for stun recovery will help quite a lot. If you get the anti stun boots enchant and Practical Application, you should be practically immune to stuns.

Stuns is simply an issue you need to play around as this kind of character, since we don't have a reliable way to get immune. You can get Kaom's Roots, but then evasion is useless.
Hey i did played your build for a while on mayhem reached my goal with it but i plan to play it on abbys league and my question is how you deal wit "Can not die" aura mobs they stop you from killing whole pack and sometimes you are not able to put ED on them becouse they are in center of pack becouse of that i died few times coz to get rid of them i had to go into middle of pack to kill this bastard.
Last edited by Iean on Dec 3, 2017, 7:13:59 AM
I just apply contagion and ED to the pack as usual, then pop Quartz Flask or Shield Charge into the mobs, channel blight on the enemy with the aura for a little bit, then move out. If the pack is too tight for it to be safe to move into the middle of it, I just bait around the edges for a second or two. If it is a totem, enemies are most likely moving away from it, so I can snipe it. If it is a rare, it will most likely come to the edge of the pack (abusing the edge of the temp chains blashpemy helps here), and I can just Blight it down.
Thank you for reply :) I was also thinking to pick Pierce gem for mapping

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info