[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Do you think i reached that point of "too much investment" and should start buying fusings ?

Edit: i have 550'ish chaos orbs, and stored quite a lot of good life/cold res%/general res% equipement that are waiting for the perfect form.
Last edited by CloakedJester on Jul 4, 2018, 6:01:23 AM
With your current gear, my priorities would be: 5L Perfect Form -> new shield, boots with movement speed, ring and belt -> 6L Perfect Form.
Considering that gear I'd start with investing 10 alterations to craft 45-54 max life into that shield on Haku's bench)

Tried another uber elder with blight. Wasted a set, but was very close. Was stupid and allowed a lot of degen pools to stack on the spawning point. Blight kinda lacks ED's life leech and is problematic when there is a lot of degen on the ground. Killed him on the next set with 3 portals left with a special blight/ED setup. Which is going in with full blight, dieing and coming back with ED) I plan to level to 97, improve my gear a bit and then luck out a deathless kill. I am starting to enjoy that fight)

Just realized that I was doing the fight with 14 unique items equipped. Capping resistances with them feels like quite a feat!
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jul 4, 2018, 11:35:37 AM
Hi, i've been following your build but somehow i feel that im dying on tier 14 maps and above. And not being able to clear temple rooms at maps. My character has trouble surviving every single time. Do you have any tips or suggestions for me? Really lost right now.

Do you have any idea how i should share the screenshots of my stats to you? Or through email?

Appreciate if you reply. Thanks!
If you make your characters public in your account settings, I will be able to check them out on this website and import them into PoB. That's the easiest way for me to help with suggestions on your build/character.
Hi,

Love this build, but my survivability is very low. Would appreciate a few suggestions on my gear / build to make me able to stay alive. My character can be found here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chymes/characters/Kishkuminz

Thanks in advance,
Chymes

edit... would it help if I changed body armour to a Cherrubim's Maleficence?
Last edited by Chymes on Jul 8, 2018, 4:49:25 PM
You have a very heavy focus on ED damage. If you struggle to stay alive, getting defensive flasks, regeneration boots enchant, The Perfect Form, elemental resistance cap and Temporal Chains would be my first priorities. You can compensate for the damage loss by swapping your gems in the Allelopathy to a pure DPS setup as suggested in the gem part of the guide.

Your setup at the moment looks a lot like Ghazzy's suggested setup, so in order to get more avoidance and survivability, you might need to drop items such as the Starkonja's (althought Starkonja is actually a very handy item to help with meeting dexterity requirements for The Perfect Form) as well as the Impresence until you can afford high enough quality rares to fit all the uniques. I would also look into getting a rare shield over the Rathpith, as a good life roll on a rare is already better than the % life on the rathpith.
"
Nedieth wrote:
You...

Nedi, this is a bit offtopic, but I know you play an arctrapper and I'm widly confused how the heck you have 130k dps in my POB while my own character barely gets 65k.

Is there any chance you would take a quick peek on my character and tell me what I'm doing wrong? :o
My gear shouldn't be bad... ?

character is called: CurzedOne

If you get time for it, i'd greatly appreciate.
Other than a penetration Watcher's Eye, some pretty insane jewels, and my weapon, the setups seem pretty similar. I haven't tinkered a lot in PoB with my character as I do stupid amounts of damage, and stopped caring too much. The difference between a damage focused weapon like mine and a Brightbeak should be quite high, but shouldn't be enough to make the difference that much. Maybe Vaal RF or RF is activated in the import of my character?

I'm pretty sure that last time I checked, my arc average hits were around 100k vs. Shaper with charges + Diamond Flask.

EDIT: You should also get some gloves with the +1 trap mod. It will effectively be a 25% more damage modifier to your arc traps.
Last edited by Nedieth on Jul 9, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
Killed UE again. I think i've figured out a setup that passes the dps check and can do it deathless. Full ED with selfcast wither with 184k hideout ED tooltip actually kill them before they fill the arena with degen! Now all I need is to be careful with positioning and target aquisition and deathless it should be. Selfcast wither is a great idea for that fight if we go ED. It gives us a brainless long&strong +%dps debuff to spam that doesnt require special jewels to work and also feeds a big arcane surge.

To the guys who struggle with survivability issues in red maps:
Try shaper shields with "recover 3-5% maximum life on block" stat. They are quite cheap and available and can come with other nice stats like spell damage, life and resistances. They work wonders vs crowds and even more wonders if you use those 6% block sai weapons. Don't forget about Haku +3% block craft on shields. We are a special class that doesn't need global critical stats on our weapons and shields. We should use those stat slots)

Edit:
Made myself a nice ammy and now I don't know what to do with it:

Enfeeble aura leaves me with only 37% unreserved mana for MoM due to the Essence Worm ring. That Essence Worm is needed for Determination, that gives way too much to drop. I guess I have to corrupt some gloves with curse on hit to actually use the ammy's potential.
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jul 9, 2018, 2:36:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info