[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Lvl 89: 20/20 ED on a 5L gives me 6.7k in town. I break 20k with witchfire+charges, maybe. I'm considering respeccing into CI/LL, but at this point I might as well reroll. It's a slow char in the clearspeed meta, and even though I can make it through t15 maps, still feels like a drag.
vs

gogo
Since so many of you are talking about dps numbers, I figured that I could make a little video of my passive tree, jewels and how the build clears Abyss with 48% more life with low dps (4L lvl 19/20 ED, 18.7k in hideout), and with my normal dps (checked my dps with 4 frenzy charges at 60k).

Keep in mind that these two clears are pretty half assed, and I didn't really pay too much attention. With the 4L, the build relies more on Abyssal Cry, but still clears trash really well. Check out for yourself, but my two cents is that even around 20-25k dps, the build clears content like a dream.

This is after all a build made for Hardcore:

https://youtu.be/Nl505Evp3OY
Hello there, iv been following your guide since lvl 1, good work, i have enjoyed reading the progression and knowing when to purchase my gems etc.

Having hard time getting +1 chayula, i have corrupted 19 so far. im also on my 4th ED gem, no 21/20.

rest of the gear is done, need to finish lvling some gems and then i can do shield and boots.
i find the decay/delirium enchant works much better than the consuming dark
Also which enchant for the helmet? ED or curse effectiveness? for the trio curses in the helmet which support gem do we want? i have enough mana so i dont need the enlighten, but should i get empower for it or enhance?

ty.
I am pretty sure Enhance would be the best option for your curses if you can fit it.

The delirium should be better for general clearing than poison in almost all cases, but without having tried delirium on a well rolled wand, I am quite sure that poison is still better in situations where you can nuke to stack it up. The introduction of Delirium makes the hybrid version a lot stronger as well, since you can fit both poison and Delirium by using Cospri's, possibly making it stronger than the Low Life version.

As for helmet enchants, I have never been too lucky in Uber Lab on those, but I got 12% Contagion Radius once, which was amazing. As I have mentioned earlier, we have a ton of choises, and it's up to you to find what you feel is the best. Increased ED damage or Contagion radius would be my suggestions.
"
Nedieth wrote:
I am pretty sure Enhance would be the best option for your curses if you can fit it.

The delirium should be better for general clearing than poison in almost all cases, but without having tried delirium on a well rolled wand, I am quite sure that poison is still better in situations where you can nuke to stack it up. The introduction of Delirium makes the hybrid version a lot stronger as well, since you can fit both poison and Delirium by using Cospri's, possibly making it stronger than the Low Life version.

As for helmet enchants, I have never been too lucky in Uber Lab on those, but I got 12% Contagion Radius once, which was amazing. As I have mentioned earlier, we have a ton of choises, and it's up to you to find what you feel is the best. Increased ED damage or Contagion radius would be my suggestions.

Thanks for the answers, could you describe a good rolled wand for delirium please so i know what to look for when im crafting.
so a wand would be the better choice over a dagger for delurium? I guess I can run shield charge or flame dash instead of WB then.
Checked delirium wand (poorly rolled) and it is awesome. Melting bosses with one shot (i.e., torture chamber boss, one hit and just hide for few seconds, collect loot ).

Tested on voll, 1 hit with poison left him ~50%, 1 hit with decay wand killed him (so it is at least 2 times more single target damage).
Wasteland map voll got left with less than 10% of HP after one hit.

However it seems to be not spreading with ED and not stacks with multiple hit like poison.
Last edited by Jokerilum on Oct 19, 2016, 3:58:57 PM
I am quite sure the Decay is a suffix, that means that we can in theory get a wand with these rolls:

Spell damage
Spell damage/mana
Leo craft for DoT damage

Cast speed
Projectile speed
Decay

Wands are better for us since we don't care about crit, and wands can roll projectile speed and cast speed. Both of these suffixes are HUGE quality of life stats for us. So far my decay wand crafts has been so poor that i didn't even bother ripping it to standard to test it out. Will post some comparisons once I am able to. At the moment, I am considering trying out going CI with a decay wand and Cospri's chest.

At the very least, the introduction of decay makes the build even more interesting and varied when it comes to possiblities than before. I recently ran some maps on standard to get some atlas progress, and ran dual wield Consuming Dark and Bino's. Just the poison spread from Bino's and some Abyssal Cries were all I needed to really effectively clear up to t10 maps. Time to try out crit LL ED with Assassin at some point.
"
Jokerilum wrote:
Checked delirium wand (poorly rolled) and it is awesome. Melting bosses with one shot (i.e., torture chamber boss, one hit and just hide for few seconds, collect loot ).

Tested on voll, 1 hit with poison left him ~50%, 1 hit with decay wand killed him (so it is at least 2 times more single target damage).
Wasteland map voll got left with less than 10% of HP after one hit.

However it seems to be not spreading with ED and not stacks with multiple hit like poison.

you can use flame dash or lightning warp to spread decay. you need leo 3 to craft damage over time on the wand, then it really shines. its good to use wands because of the added spell damage.

got a new wand today and upgraded shield.

how strong is the decay damage from a lightning warp compared to a level 1 ED? That way you can check if Decay is affected by your linked support gems. I really need to grind some currency so I can look more into decay vs poison myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info