[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

I want to farm uber izaro, need another setup or gems the same 6 links?
I got to the stage when I'm taking Jewel sockets in my tree and wanted to ask. Will the Warlord's reach crimson jewel work with the totems? (the one that gives +1 to melee weapon and unarmed range) and is it worth it to use it ?
anyone think that the new sword, Kondos pride is good for this build
im using one with 471 dps, seems pretty good so far, but ive only reached T10 maps.
This builds sucks balls for izaro, but is good on maps 13's i dont understand a shit xD
I never understand why killing all bandits on merciless is a good idea, unless you don't want any charges at all or plan on staying at 3. But if you are taking endurance charges from the tree anyway, there is no point on not getting the +1 max endurance charge from Oak. If you want the max number of endurance charges as possible, you got it, if you don't, you get one extra point by getting the endurance charge from Oak and not getting the one from the tree that costs 2 points to get. Am i missing something here?
Last edited by pedrofell on Sep 10, 2016, 11:00:43 AM
Heya,

@Lifting - why not remove Mana Flows from the tree, you can save 2 points (don't need it with Hezman's).

BTW, nice build, having a great time with it.

Where should i spend last 13 points(Champion)? Totem master?
Last edited by hiiamnoob on Sep 11, 2016, 8:02:02 AM
Does anyone have a Maul-version of this build?
Found this weapon:

Since they dont seem that expensive (starting 25c) id rather not sell the weapn.
Got a mid-level duelist i could respec into this build.
This build its good for maps but ultrabad vs izaro gg
Can anyone link me the perfect AXE crafted for play this build, because atziri is too expensive this league ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info