[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

well this puts me in a bind. Was trying to make something to get me by till I hit 75 for Disfavour and I rolled up this:

Wondering if thats worth the 2 exalts to multicraft Bleeding and Flat Physical? I think it can get up to around 475 DPS if I get a good craft.

Actually think Im just gonna throw Bleed on it as is and start Crafting a Vaal Axe to move up to once I hit 64. Whats more Damage at level 58 a 385 DPS Axe WITH Bleed or 475ish DPS Axe with NO Bleed??
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 28, 2016, 1:25:01 AM
So looks like Im set for weapons until I can use my Disfavour

"
Srid wrote:
"
epicmeatwad wrote:

Probably a dumb question, but how do you see what your dps is with this build? With the passive that gives you an extra totem in the skill tree, I dont even have dps on my character sheet.

I'm a little confused by your question. Since your picking up ancestral bond "You can't deal Damage with your Skills yourself" but you are able to have two totems instead of one. Look at your Ancestral Warchief Dps. Your Default attack or any other skill for that matter will do no damage, only your totems.

Side Note hit level 80, dps is 151k with both totems.

If anyone has questions feel free to pm ign Kotaric

Ah, I see now. Makes sense. I was thinking my totem dps would have been factored in over on the character screen somewhere. Only doing 6.2k at lvl 75 :/ Thats really bad, isnt it?
"
epicmeatwad wrote:

Ah, I see now. Makes sense. I was thinking my totem dps would have been factored in over on the character screen somewhere. Only doing 6.2k at lvl 75 :/ Thats really bad, isnt it?

Make sure, to select the warchief totem, when you check the attack in the menu!
"
Rendakar wrote:
"
epicmeatwad wrote:

Make sure, to select the warchief totem, when you check the attack in the menu!

Oh sweet! Had no idea you could do that!
Why in links no stone "Melee Splash"?
Totem has a splash by default?
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
feel free to sticky these links in your Jewels Section for people too lazy to type in all those mods. Heres everything you listed that will return all Jewels matching at least 3 of them.

ESC: http://poe.trade/search/ahihimowokabok
EHC: http://poe.trade/search/utozakakahaube
Scrubcore: http://poe.trade/search/unadotoorisomo

Ty for this!
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

That Dusk Song will do real nice until you get your Disfavor.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

That Dusk Song will do real nice until you get your Disfavor.

the attack speed roll screwed me. 475 DPS as is vs 560 DPS if it rolled over 20%
Little update. Level 83 now couple things I changed around using since the rest of my gear gets me res capped. The life phys damage and healing from potions is really nice. I also started using frenzy.

Damage in Hideout with Conc effect and pots active:

Working on getting a taste of hate and maybe getting a Belly of the Beast

Spoiler
Last edited by Srid on Oct 29, 2016, 12:46:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info