[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hi, got a question regarding mechanics behind this build.

The berserker has: 40% more damage,
The chieftan has: 35% increased while burning, 15% chance to burn and 16% increased fire damage

1.) Will basicly everything burn that can burn?
2.) Is the 35%/16% additive with vulnerability? or is it calculated somewhere else?
How do you get the 40% Warchief on the helment?
"
epicmeatwad wrote:

Enchant out of the Uberlab!
I still havent bought my Gloves or 2nd ring yet and I have around 10 exalt to spend. This is mah gear so far.

Spoiler

I was wondering of any other unique gloves that would be nice with Vulnerability on hit? Like Wyrmsign, Hrimsorrow, Shaper's Touch, Hrimburn, Meginord's Vise? Would the life leech on Slitherpinch work on Totems? Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves, seems like they would blow everything else away in terms of Totem Survivablity as long as you could pick up an extra curse. I mean Vulnerability AND Temp Chains...YES PLS!

If I pick up Diamond Skin and Faith and Steel I would cap out my resists at 75 even though Im missing a Ring and Gloves. Should I still get a 40% Poison Voidheart and then use the rest of my Exalts on Vulnerability gloves? Seems that the build also takes 4 Jewel Slots. Would my Exalts be better spent on some OP gems?

Im guessing in order of "Make me OP"

1) Something with Vulnerability on Hit
2) 40% chance to poison Voidheart?
3) Silly OP 4 stat Jewels

I will proly never see Shaper so do I even need Voidheart? Also arent most end game uber Bosses immune to Poison anyways? Would I be better off getting a Steel Ring with double Adds Physical Damage rolls with 75+ Life?

Forgot I had this little guy laying around.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 27, 2016, 6:01:12 PM
feel free to sticky these links in your Jewels Section for people too lazy to type in all those mods. Heres everything you listed that will return all Jewels matching at least 3 of them.

ESC: http://poe.trade/search/ahihimowokabok
EHC: http://poe.trade/search/utozakakahaube
Scrubcore: http://poe.trade/search/unadotoorisomo
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 27, 2016, 5:58:42 PM
Is anyone else having problems with int? How is OP getting 111 int with only 28 on amulet, 9 on jewel and 30 from the tree, am I missing something?
"
BGOHHH wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with int? How is OP getting 111 int with only 28 on amulet, 9 on jewel and 30 from the tree, am I missing something?

The tree gives 64 int. He has 101 int based on the tree, neck and jewel. He must have another Jewel to get to 111 int.

Update on my gear. Currently level 75 and I have 122k dps with conc and culling. I figure Ill have over 160k by the time I hit 90.

My gear

Spoiler

"
Rendakar wrote:
"
epicmeatwad wrote:

Enchant out of the Uberlab!

Thanks! Just started playing, I think im a ways away from this Uberlab :D
"
Srid wrote:
"
BGOHHH wrote:

The tree gives 64 int. He has 101 int based on the tree, neck and jewel. He must have another Jewel to get to 111 int.

Update on my gear. Currently level 75 and I have 122k dps with conc and culling. I figure Ill have over 160k by the time I hit 90.

My gear

Spoiler

Probably a dumb question, but how do you see what your dps is with this build? With the passive that gives you an extra totem in the skill tree, I dont even have dps on my character sheet.
"
epicmeatwad wrote:

Probably a dumb question, but how do you see what your dps is with this build? With the passive that gives you an extra totem in the skill tree, I dont even have dps on my character sheet.

I'm a little confused by your question. Since your picking up ancestral bond "You can't deal Damage with your Skills yourself" but you are able to have two totems instead of one. Look at your Ancestral Warchief Dps. Your Default attack or any other skill for that matter will do no damage, only your totems.

Side Note hit level 80, dps is 151k with both totems.

If anyone has questions feel free to pm ign Kotaric
Last edited by Srid on Oct 28, 2016, 1:40:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info