[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Thoughts on using Bloodlust as 6th link over Poison?
"
droppagrogan wrote:
Thoughts on using Bloodlust as 6th link over Poison?

The Wiki says: Bloodlust is a support gem. Skill gems linked to Bloodlust will deal more physical damage to bleeding targets, but can't apply the bleed status effect themselves.

Highlighted the important part. You would need another skill to apply bleeding. So it wont work.
So couple of things that stick out.

First, I can't see this build in its original form being viable for HC. With 5.5k life you will get one shotted, crit or not crit in end game content. Yes you beat the guardians but you did it on a clean map. As soon as you alch it, the bosses will gobble you up with such low life. I just did the Chimera map with relatively easy mods (aside from enemies getting 3 power charges, which made them hit hella hard) and it was down to the last portal (still learning the build but the one shots were real).

While taking down content is pretty easy given how hard the totems hit, living is another matter, even with the sustain from our war cries. Since armor scales very very poorly, having more than 30-40% base is mostly superfluous given a low life pool. I'm playing with Kaom's and hits that would have killed my at 5.5k life leave me alive, barely, but I'm alive. I think Kaom's is definitely the superior choice. We don't need the sockets anyway (can dump the golem as the 40% elemental damage makes up for the loss) and that way we don't take the colossal 15% movement speed loss (10% from the affix on the Brass Dome and another 5% from the hidden stat). I've gone the way of Belly but since we really don't need the sockets, might as well just go all in with the big boy chest.

US seems a bit wasted on this build. Stun mitigation is always quite good with high life and high physical damage reduction builds. I didn't spec into it opting for more life and a different path to the duelist/scion nodes. The biggest problem I saw in your build was the interaction between US and low life. Since you are soaking up every bit of damage as you have no block or evasion, your entire defensive posture rests on a low life pool and armour, which again scales very poorly. Personally I try to avoid taking US whenever possible on tough bruisers.

Skill Tree

Note: I did not go poison.

Specc'ing into Totemic Zeal is pretty cool as totems are placed instantly, leaving the hero less vulnerable to counter-attack. I also opted to replace Arctic Armour with Clarity and avoid having to waste slots on my gear to pad mana regen. More of a QoL change than anything.

My resting tooltip in hideout with HoA and Hatred auras but no totems up is 110k (using IAoE) just to give you an idea of the stat changes.

What I'd ultimately would love to do is work in culling strike somehow without needing an additional 6L (say to swapping Disfavour mid combat) but CS is absolutely terrific against tough boss fights as the last phase is always the hardest and most dangerous. CS basically neuters bosses when they are at their most dangerous.

It's a neat build that is truly immune to all map mods I have to say and gobbles up bosses, expecting the nerf train to hit this one hard, but in the meantime, we can still have some fun :)
Deliver pain exquisite
I love this build , pretty good for some mf.

166k tooltip dps with 103% MF

Last edited by Sirlorrans on Oct 24, 2016, 5:32:32 AM
whats best? the brass dome or belly?
"

Note: I did not go poison.

Specc'ing into Totemic Zeal is pretty cool as totems are placed instantly, leaving the hero less vulnerable to counter-attack. I also opted to replace Arctic Armour with Clarity and avoid having to waste slots on my gear to pad mana regen. More of a QoL change than anything.

I have been going back to Kaom's as well given that the current build is pretty good for T14, but struggles with some of the harder spikes in 15 and 16.

Could you share your links and gear as well? =)
"
So couple of things that stick out.

First, I can't see this build in its original form being viable for HC. With 5.5k life you will get one shotted, crit or not crit in end game content...

and there i stop reading. sorry.

u can check my profile, my standart 97lvl berserker, Obamacore. Crazy gear? lol. and i do all content deathless. and my life 7k... and i dont have 40% AW on helm... deum man what wrong with u.
and what u know about hc? do u know guys with 8-10k hp and nice dmg? do u know guys with 20k ES?
please...

maybe it can help, dunno, but i have 4 attack per second without buffs in HO.
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Oct 24, 2016, 1:11:30 PM
i feel so squishy, some mobs one shots me at 5.3k hp. even taking cover nehind totems far away still some big hits get trough and ye, its hard to survive
Another thing I'd like to point out about this build is to understand that the "cost" of this build is greatly increased if you are building it on essence league. The current pricepoints for Veruso's with vulnerability enchant are around 11ex. The Atziri's disfavour goes for around 6.5-7ex for a non-6linked version. 6 linked versions will cost you heavily. A brass dome 6linked is about 10ex or more. As well as fulfilling all resistance based items this build will cost you roughly 40ex or more to do.
we need more private profiles/characters.

how to conduct dialogue, if we can not understand what is the reason?
I have a normal gear and it gives me 7k hp and excellent damage and I did not die, because I am able to control my character ... while people write that they have on the 5k hp and they can not survive, just wondering what you are wearing and what do you play? feet?)))

My profile is not hidden and and I know what I'm saying, this build just super easy to kill all of the content and makes it super easy without deaths, I fully endorse the author
It remains only to straighten your hands

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info