[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Rendakar wrote:
Im curious about which Bodyarmour to choose?

Belly of the Beast vs The Brass Dome?

If i swap the Belly for the Brass Dome, i'll get tons of armour (jump from 8k to 15k) but loose about 800HP.

It actually not that much of a diffrence. Lately im doing almost all content with ventors gamble. But you can also just do my "Shaper Special" build wich has more life nodes.
HI Gorno

Thanks for your short answer on pm, now i am posting at your thread:

I have one Legacy Voidheart and one Atziri's Disfavour, is it better plan both in my build? And is the SkillTree different, than yours skilltree? which is the best possibility to use it in combination?

Do you have a Skilltree for a Build with legacy Voidheart

At moment i didnt got the luck to get a corrupted vulnearbility Glove and because of that i am using a Witchfire Brew Flask.

I hope you can give me some tips and sry my english is bad.
Thank you for offering your nice build and making it public.

Best regards
"
eoezkilic wrote:
HI Gorno

Thanks for your short answer on pm, now i am posting at your thread:

I have one Legacy Voidheart and one Atziri's Disfavour, is it better plan both in my build? And is the SkillTree different, than yours skilltree? which is the best possibility to use it in combination?

Do you have a Skilltree for a Build with legacy Voidheart

At moment i didnt got the luck to get a corrupted vulnearbility Glove and because of that i am using a Witchfire Brew Flask.

I hope you can give me some tips and sry my english is bad.
Thank you for offering your nice build and making it public.

Best regards

Im using a legacy void myself. So you can basically copy paste my skill tree If you like. There is no diffrence in terms of damage nodes. Im using Brass Dome armour so picked up more life nodes to compensate for not using Belly. Thats the only diffrence.
"
GornoDD wrote:

No. I actually thaught I gave a conclusive explanation in the guide but here I go again...

The problem this build has is not the damage. Its the survivability. Socketing auras+enlighten into the axe enables you to pick up Arctic Armour wich is a substantial bonus in damage. If you dond whant this defense, feel free to run a 6L.

I have 3 aura+enlighten in the boots and its more than enough with my 78 mana pool :))
how hard is full key uber lab with this build generally? i imagine decoys have way more damage and the 'decoy' advantage over something like juggernaut EQ, but i worry about the increased damage taken (esp for traps lel)
Can you please help me with my problem that i posted?? I'm playing Chieftain and my dmg is about 40k when im in hideout with my auras up, and i dont have a legacy voidheart!And i don't know but i'm feeling squishy, always taking huge hits from mobs all the time! And my totems die really fast...

I got this and i'm trying to 6L. For 5L what gems should i use?
Last edited by tipicozzy on Oct 12, 2016, 5:33:04 AM
"
alexvsevil wrote:
how hard is full key uber lab with this build generally? i imagine decoys have way more damage and the 'decoy' advantage over something like juggernaut EQ, but i worry about the increased damage taken (esp for traps lel)

IMO it depends on izaro buffs, today i did one run, and i didn't have any problems with fonts and idols, on other hand, when izaro have 15 charges and gargoyles it is 95% rip, but maybe i'm just noob :D
"
XiEtti wrote:
Hey,

Curious to know, why don't you use a 6L Atziri's Disfavour and put the Ancestral Warchief gem set up into it, to benefit the +2 supported gems lvl. Would't give you more DPS then use it to boost up the auras?!

Also, is the lifleech on the splitting strikes skill node apply to our totems dmg?

Thanks man!

"
GornoDD wrote:
No. I actually thaught I gave a conclusive explanation in the guide but here I go again...

The problem this build has is not the damage. Its the survivability. Socketing auras+enlighten into the axe enables you to pick up Arctic Armour wich is a substantial bonus in damage. If you dond whant this defense, feel free to run a 6L.

Thanks for your reply,

Also, what about that lifleech on the splitting strikes skill node, does it apply to our totems dmg? Cuz I know totems can't life leech, except if you go chieftain right. So is the 0.2 phys attack damage leeched as life is applied to us?

Thanks again,
Last edited by XiEtti on Oct 12, 2016, 5:20:59 AM
loving this build :)
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Can you please help me with my problem that i posted?? I'm playing Chieftain and my dmg is about 40k when im in hideout with my auras up, and i dont have a legacy voidheart!And i don't know but i'm feeling squishy, always taking huge hits from mobs all the time! And my totems die really fast...

I got this and i'm trying to 6L. For 5L what gems should i use?

The damage in my screenshots is done with:
- The Offensive tree (not the one from shaper special)
- Berserker (wich gives you about 50% more damage in total)
- Added Fire Gem (wich is just for tooltip dps bragging and shouldnt be used over rapid decay/poison)
- Concentrated Effect (59% More)
- Auras
- Totems Up

nothing else (no flasks etc).

So for a 5 Link its always dependant on what youre already having. If you have voidheart + Disfavour you should use AW+FA+MPHYS+MPOFL+RD, you can leave out the MPOFL gem and socket AOE instead. Just do what you feel suits you better.

Brass Dome will drastically reduce you squishyness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info