[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
fph wrote:
What is so good about Veruso's offensively? I see only 10-15% IAS and 12% increased melee damage, which doesn't seem hard to match with a pair of rare gloves with IAS and phys damage. I must be missing something here.

1.If you corrupt new melee base you losse implict.
2.Rare don't have MS
3.Rare don't have shock immunity.
4.Good rare gloves with new base are more expensive.

Question to everyone. How much gloves you corrupt for vulnerability on hit? I'm at almost 50 and still nothing.
Last edited by DemoN_M4U on Sep 26, 2016, 10:20:22 AM
Around 25 so far without succes.
Destroy the atlas?

I'm getting one shotted by the Vaal Overlord bosses in Uber Atziri.

I've got everything in your build, including disfavour.

5200 HP, all 3 buffs up (HoA, Hatred, AA).
Max Resistances.
126,233 DPS (Tool Tip Damage)

This build cannot do Uber Atziri.
I can do Uber Atziri all day with this build
5.9k hp, 355k dps full buff with vaal haste, conc effect and poison.
"
Uronfire13 wrote:
Destroy the atlas?

Max Resistances.

It would be interesting to know more about your exact setup. Do you use added fire, rapid decay or poison. Are you using proper tactics? Just run in the middle of both and place vaal lightning trap on the ground. Run over their spawning point with arctic armour to create chill effect when they come up.

When they rise pop all damage flasks and vaal haste (if youre using it). With my gear they fall over very quickly. I even did this as warchief with about 89k dps without much trouble.

I really try to record a full Uber Runs since alot of people seem to have problems somehow. For me this didnt actually apear as a problem cause this builds pretty much shits all over Uber Atziri.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Uronfire13 wrote:
Destroy the atlas?

Max Resistances.

It would be interesting to know more about your exact setup. Do you use added fire, rapid decay or poison. Are you using proper tactics? Just run in the middle of both and place vaal lightning trap on the ground. Run over their spawning point with arctic armour to create chill effect when they come up.

When they rise pop all damage flasks and vaal haste (if youre using it). With my gear they fall over very quickly. I even did this as warchief with about 89k dps without much trouble.

I really try to record a full Uber Runs since alot of people seem to have problems somehow. For me this didnt actually apear as a problem cause this builds pretty much shits all over Uber Atziri.

Do you use 1 totem on each? Or use 2 on the first one till it's low?
IGN: Tjoen
"
Tjoen wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Uronfire13 wrote:
Destroy the atlas?

Max Resistances.

Do you use 1 totem on each? Or use 2 on the first one till it's low?

One totem each. I just recorded one of my farming runs. check the video
Hello my name is Spacecom :D.
I am considering copying your build.I never had a "melee" character but 2 summoners.If you think about it, I migth want to make your build because it's another kind of summoner rather than a melee.Anyway.I have two questions:
1)Wouldn't it be better if you 6L the vaal axe and put there the Ancestral Warchief for the +2 lvl of supported gems, instead of Belly of the Beast?
2)What's the point of Vaal Lightning Trap?The only I can think of is shocking the enemies for extra damage combined maybe with elemental equilibrium if anc. warchief have some fire damage.
Thanks in advance.
By the way, I figured that, someone doesn't have to farm Uber Atziri to drop Vaal Axe.Farming normal Atziri for Mortal Hope fragments is enough.4 mortal hope=1 atziri vaal axe.Because killing with this build or an older character normal Atziri is much more easier.And if you get the vaal axe you can proceed into uber aztiri farm for extra cash.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
Hello my name is Spacecom :D.
I am considering copying your build.I never had a "melee" character but 2 summoners.If you think about it, I migth want to make your build because it's another kind of summoner rather than a melee.Anyway.I have two questions:
1)Wouldn't it be better if you 6L the vaal axe and put there the Ancestral Warchief for the +2 lvl of supported gems, instead of Belly of the Beast?
2)What's the point of Vaal Lightning Trap?The only I can think of is shocking the enemies for extra damage combined maybe with elemental equilibrium if anc. warchief have some fire damage.
Thanks in advance.
By the way, I figured that, someone doesn't have to farm Uber Atziri to drop Vaal Axe.Farming normal Atziri for Mortal Hope fragments is enough.4 mortal hope=1 atziri vaal axe.Because killing with this build or an older character normal Atziri is much more easier.And if you get the vaal axe you can proceed into uber aztiri farm for extra cash.

What do you mean by '4 Mortal Hope = 1 Atziri Vaal Axe'?
For anyone who is still in a thoughts between belly and brass, here is my experience from using both of them.

ofc i choose brass, and here's why.

with belly, u defintely gets more life, but the more life dun really helps, since u r already quite tanky and as long as you dun get one shit, u just pot to full.

belly to brass is abt 40%+ reduction to 60%+

and like the OP said, the thing you want, is crit immune. crit is just abt the only thing that can kill you basically.

belly give u 500-700 life, so if u have 5500hp (example) and 6200hp and a hard crit hit comes in or u miss a bearers group, u will just die. no difference. however, with crit immue, that hard crit, becomes a normal hit, thus even at 5500, u live. And i even eat a group of frost bearers and did not die yesterday... lol but i was at 5% hp with 6400 hp with brass. was a miracle. someone killed a grp of bearer in the shaped mesa map at the boss portal and the rest of the grp port in on the bearers.

so basically, TL;DR, if u are doing a specific fight like Uber atz, Shaper, where u can have control of all the environment mechanic like when to dodge and run, belly night be better. If you are leveling, doing tons of maps with yr friends, with un-expecting events, brass is the way to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info