[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hi GornoDD.
About "Shaper Special", How do you get 5712HP without Belly?
My rare gears(amulet, ring, and belt) are almost same Add # maximum life as your gears,
but my character's life is less than 5k.
thanks.
"
kid_a_444 wrote:
Hi GornoDD.
About "Shaper Special", How do you get 5712HP without Belly?
My rare gears(amulet, ring, and belt) are almost same Add # maximum life as your gears,
but my character's life is less than 5k.
thanks.

Oh sorry, I missed passive tree of Shaper Special.
I understand.
thanks.
Would bloodlust gem instead of melee damage on full life be better when having a disfavour?

Bloodlust: 59% more Melee Physical Damage against Bleeding enemies

Melee damage on full life: 49% more Melee Physical Damage when on Full Life

or does the Cannot cause bleeding in the bloodlust support gem refer to the skill it supports or weapon it's in?
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Sep 18, 2016, 7:51:14 PM

So far on essence, This build feels amazing. Cleared almost the entire atlas, Down to phoenix and hydra and The Shaper.

Tho I seem to be running into a bit of a snag at corrupted hydra. That fight is NOT totem friendly and she cant be poisoned... it tends to make it rather grueling to deal with as totems die quickly and she teleports frequently.

Anyone have any tips for hydra?
"
vydal wrote:
Very dissapointed today... I tried Uber Atziri (After farming by myself all the fragments (I melt normal atziri) and I was not even able to pass over doble vaal boss. (5,5K life, 100K dps without flasks, up to 150K with aziri and lion ON)

This is my current gear:

What I am doing wrong?

Made a similar experience.

I have substantially better gear and struggled quite a bit with uber atziri.
She seems to be no cakewalk with this build, especially if you're used to lightning arrow + frost wall.

Anyway, I killed her and the minotaur this weekend. I am curious how hard the poison immun guardians will be.

"
Nothigface wrote:

So far on essence, This build feels amazing. Cleared almost the entire atlas, Down to phoenix and hydra and The Shaper.

Tho I seem to be running into a bit of a snag at corrupted hydra. That fight is NOT totem friendly and she cant be poisoned... it tends to make it rather grueling to deal with as totems die quickly and she teleports frequently.

Are you missing vulnerability? I would at least self cast it against hard bosses.

My plan for the poison immune guardians is to swap in added fire for rapid decay/poison.

"
Nothigface wrote:

For me hydra feels harder and more exhausting than Shaper himself. If you dont care that much about getting 125 on atlas you can just do non corrupted (or roll to the point where you have only easy mods and pray so the vaal orb wont change it). You can probably also drop Rapid decay for added fire damage to get some extra dps since poison does nothing, and bleeding doesnt do much becoue this boss doesnt really walk around the arena, he just telports.
nvm got my answer

and thx to the guy(or girl :) yes we have girl gamers too my daughter is one) for that free sword with the bleeding mod on it i will make good use of it till i can buy the axe :D
Last edited by tntkiller on Sep 19, 2016, 3:55:48 AM
Hello.
Bought yesterday corrupted Asenath gloves with dual curse: temp chains/vulnerability.
I'll test it next few days with "Cospri's will" (source of poison, bypass for hexproof mobs, and additional curse). Cospri's with iron reflexes has similar armour to my rare chest.
Major pain for me is get overcapped chaos resist. 5.1k life for now, but i'm only 84lvl so alot space for upgrades by passives and jewels.
Changed weapon to Disfavour for bleeding.

My question: does anyone of You guys tried it before? Or it's just my love for "stupid things theorycrafting"?

You can check my char Velergorf on standard.

P.S. sorry for my english.
Last edited by Borehed on Sep 19, 2016, 5:05:42 AM
so far the build is amazing, had not many trouble killing minotaur and phoenix, still have to do the other bosses, but i think it wont be a problem. Have to switch my gloves with vulnerability verusos battering ram and get to level 92 to get the last jewel slot.
So far i have 6,9K life with 108K dps (with inc. area of effect about 190K with conc.) and overcapped resis against ele weakness maps.
Changed a couple of skills to my liking (Added 2 Vaal haste and a cwdt with Artic breath), can't run Arctic armour but thats fine ^^
Last edited by Napster4 on Sep 20, 2016, 8:29:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info