[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hmm, lemme check one thing:

Why do you get the "Axe Damage and Life Leech Rate" (8% p.damage with axe + 8% leech p/s) and not "Axe Damage and Life Leech" (10% p.damage with axe + 0.2% leech)?
We can't leech and it's pretty much 2% more damage, right?
First off thanks for taking the time to do the build :) very well done.

This question is geared towards anyone wanting to play hc with abyssus / fb (with the possibility of respecing once you get that fancy axe) I wanted to ask about my concept tree / herald of ash idea.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAPAfaPKvbAthg188Lcau_lQNzStQHM6vp8T242oWb4CkVdZk5xcvDPeplSmldPEhYMbYWGM9_IzP9khfPxQg7w5QR-RRGj5-4nk56dWezdIhVw3ZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82XKprKpZ83IPZp5Y5aPyWisaOCoTkFWnMJ_LAecUTfxLvJ8YkTboGlVhIYTvYuy2ii_MwYKE2Ud-vTZlTb6n2sF07QUteu9AoMC_BIePmTJOrK_60qIABLODzLc-_grYvZRvZlQkqjbpnld2f37ge4yExC5T02_zm2hl

This is the tree I have lined out for using abyssus with fb for leveling purposes and end game content. (btw going berserker) The idea behind it is to not have to switch out area of eff for conc eff on boss fights.

How do we do this? We use herald of ashes ability to spread fire dmg with a very powerful overkill using AW. The links are as follows. Herald of Ash / Inc Area / Inc Burning / Elemental Prolif (this is why we get reservation nodes). The six link for AW would be AW / Melee Phys / Faster Att / Conc Effect / Melee dmg full health / added fire (or poison)

The tree has over 200% life without jewels and about 18% extra block, your gonna need it because of abyssus.

So what do you guys think? I want to point out that this concept works wonders for cycloner if they dont have much aoe. I thought. Why wouldnt it work for totems? (unless im missing something..)
Last edited by Destreaga on Sep 12, 2016, 4:35:57 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
yves1305 wrote:
Maybe its only me but how to you get all that int for level 20 area/conc?

SKilltree shows 64 and amu is 28, but you need 111.

I got int amulet and 2 jewels with int.

Oh wow I totally missed those, thanks! Btw very nice build.
"
Destreaga wrote:

This question is geared towards anyone wanting to play hc with abyssus / fb (with the possibility of respecing once you get that fancy axe) I wanted to ask about my concept tree / herald of ash idea.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAPAfaPKvbAthg188Lcau_lQNzStQHM6vp8T242oWb4CkVdZk5xcvDPeplSmldPEhYMbYWGM9_IzP9khfPxQg7w5QR-RRGj5-4nk56dWezdIhVw3ZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82XKprKpZ83IPZp5Y5aPyWisaOCoTkFWnMJ_LAecUTfxLvJ8YkTboGlVhIYTvYuy2ii_MwYKE2Ud-vTZlTb6n2sF07QUteu9AoMC_BIePmTJOrK_60qIABLODzLc-_grYvZRvZlQkqjbpnld2f37ge4yExC5T02_zm2hl

This is the tree I have lined out for using abyssus with fb for leveling purposes and end game content. (btw going berserker) The idea behind it is to not have to switch out area of eff for conc eff on boss fights.

How do we do this? We use herald of ashes ability to spread fire dmg with a very powerful overkill using AW. The links are as follows. Herald of Ash / Inc Area / Inc Burning / Elemental Prolif (this is why we get reservation nodes). The six link for AW would be AW / Melee Phys / Faster Att / Conc Effect / Melee dmg full health / added fire (or poison)

The tree has over 200% life without jewels and about 18% extra block, your gonna need it because of abyssus.

So what do you guys think? I want to point out that this concept works wonders for cycloner if they dont have much aoe. I thought. Why wouldnt it work for totems? (unless im missing something..)

Well I dont know what everyones concern seems to be clearing speed. The build as it is clears very well and very safely.

I really like the idea of having a cool aoe herald of ash.

But the switching of Aoe for Conc is a Tier 1 tactic many builds are using. AoE Skills by that gain 59% MORE damage wich is one of the highest damage boosts available while AoE is one of the best clear speed choices.

Having more life is always nice. Im totally behind this idea since these builds alraedy have an abundance of damage.

I feel like picking up reservation nodes is wasted power. When you utilize Poison/Bleed, picking up damage in form of physical is kind of important to raise your double dipping potential.

Also dont overdo the surivability part. What many HC players get wrong is, that sacrificing damage for life or armour is not always the best choice.

When your build oneshots all enemys, they cant kill you. Im very positive that my build in its current form and especially the one I used for Shaper is very good for hardcore players.

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Destreaga wrote:

Spoiler

Well I dont know what everyones concern seems to be clearing speed. The build as it is clears very well and very safely.

But the switching of Aoe for Conc is a Tier 1 tactic many builds are using. AoE Skills by that gain 59% MORE damage wich is one of the highest damage boosts available while AoE is one of the best clear speed choices.

Having more life is always nice. Im totally behind this idea since these builds alraedy have an abundance of damage.

I feel like picking up reservation nodes is wasted power. When you utilize Poison/Bleed, picking up damage in form of physical is kind of important to raise your double dipping potential.

Also dont overdo the surivability part. What many HC players get wrong is, that sacrificing damage for life or armour is not always the best choice.

When your build oneshots all enemys, they cant kill you. Im very positive that my build in its current form and especially the one I used for Shaper is very good for hardcore players.

Its not so much as I'm worried about clear speed, I just thought it would be kind of a cool concept to have your totems aoe burn everything with that much overkill dmg, in theory I would think it would work very well on boss fights as well (or atleast ones that have creatures around them) since you're also using the inc burning dmg gem. Also remember this is FB were talking about before getting the Atziri axe for the bleed.

The respec to your axe build would not be that expensive
Does the +2 to Weapon range from Atziri's Disfavour do anything for our totems?
IGN: Lnvoker
very good build, haven't tried guardians or shaper yet on essenece but will do ")
Last edited by Astereks on Sep 12, 2016, 8:32:32 PM
"
Destreaga wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Destreaga wrote:

Spoiler

Its not so much as I'm worried about clear speed, I just thought it would be kind of a cool concept to have your totems aoe burn everything with that much overkill dmg, in theory I would think it would work very well on boss fights as well (or atleast ones that have creatures around them) since you're also using the inc burning dmg gem. Also remember this is FB were talking about before getting the Atziri axe for the bleed.

The respec to your axe build would not be that expensive

I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but as far as I remember totems don't trigger heralds secondary effects, so there wouldn't be any HoA Ignites that you can spread with your totems.
Awesome build man! Im really enjoying it, but hey, what do you think about using Death's Door? The bleed inmunity is awesome and we could put Witchfire Brew for vulnerability insted of Staunching flask

"
I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but as far as I remember totems don't trigger heralds secondary effects, so there wouldn't be any HoA Ignites that you can spread with your totems.

Thats why I said.. unless im missing something hahaha. I'll try it but it would suck if it dont work :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info