[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Nuper wrote:
Hi, Nuper here.

Im trying to run this build actually lvl 84 ~50k dps.

I have a question about jewels. You say "Physical Damage (all kinds eg. Physical with Axes)".
I was testing it out since I didnt really understand what you meant, and as an example Physical with bows doesn't affect Warchief totem dps. Can you please name those that affect it? Im kinda newbie :D Any "mele" physical would be appropiate?

What about att speed with "X"?

Hope I get an answer. Thank for sharing your build.

Here are a few I would be reasonably sure will work:-

Increased Physical Damage
Increased Physical Damage with Axes
Increased Attack Speed
Increased Attack Speed with Axes
Increased Attack Speed with 2H melee weapons
Increased Physical Damage with 2H melee weapons
Increased Melee Damage

I use quite a few of the above so I am pretty sure they will buff your totems. Obviously totem damage, area damage and damage over time can also affect your damage dealt.

"
Killlthemalll wrote:
What about killing breachlords ? Yet i failed 8 from 8 attempts ? :D am i doing smth wrong, or this build simple isnt capable of killing them ?

Considering the OP has killed Uber Atziri and Shaper I think it fair to say that this build can definitely kill any of the breachlords. However I would also imagine that it could be fairly gear dependant and possibly fairly mechanical if you are not taking them down within the first few seconds.

If you post your character's gear or make your character's visible somebody can probably help you out. One thing to possibly try is using the corresponding flask for increased resistances like a topaz or ruby flask for the appropriate boss. I'll be trying them in the next few days - well, at least opening a Breach portal - I guess it depends if I get far enough to actually face the breachlord!

@Master_Arcadius

Hello :)

this build can kill any breachlord without problems, the only thing could be a little hard is the first part of chayula because the clear speed isn't the best. chayula itself die in less than 5 seconds. he probably won't hit you . use always 4 ofensive flasks and only 1 for life on breachlord's domain
someone may have already asked and you might have already answered.. but why phys dmg on full life instead of added fire?
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
"
Petarded wrote:
someone may have already asked and you might have already answered.. but why phys dmg on full life instead of added fire?

We use vulner on gloves and have so much phys damage. Also there are no fire res penetration in this build.
So phys damage is better than fire. If you can avoid damage from mobs. If you always take hits - use fire gem. But better - learn to avoid hits and use phys damage on full life. This build is totemroll - not faceroll :) Place totems in right points and stay behin them. Place totem - wait - run - place - wait - run. If you have good gear - remove stages "run" :)
Last edited by lilandTRUE on Feb 18, 2017, 8:01:09 AM
And iam wondering, how u guys kill uber atziri with this build ? :D i have full build, is showed here, but when i come to first boss i have even slightest chance :D Maybe iam reaaally doing smth wrong with this build. I actually need help ! :D
"
Killlthemalll wrote:
And iam wondering, how u guys kill uber atziri with this build ? :D i have full build, is showed here, but when i come to first boss i have even slightest chance :D Maybe iam reaaally doing smth wrong with this build. I actually need help ! :D

i tried uber atziri 3 times and failed 3 times, ran out of portals , first and 2nd boss are easy but damn atziri is a challenge , if u get hit you die, i think in order to kill uber atziri u need to go full dps mode, sacrifice every bit of defense for dps so you can nuke her in like 2-3 taps cause the room gets messy if u don't kill fast and ofc to do that you need the insane maxed out gear, vulnerability on gloves, disfavour axe, lab helm enchant and all that min/max stuff

uber atziri is still the hardest boss in the game atm
"
wintertale wrote:
"
Killlthemalll wrote:

i tried uber atziri 3 times and failed 3 times, ran out of portals , first and 2nd boss are easy but damn atziri is a challenge , if u get hit you die, i think in order to kill uber atziri u need to go full dps mode, sacrifice every bit of defense for dps so you can nuke her in like 2-3 taps cause the room gets messy if u don't kill fast and ofc to do that you need the insane maxed out gear, vulnerability on gloves, disfavour axe, lab helm enchant and all that min/max stuff

uber atziri is still the hardest boss in the game atm

I honestly dont know what your doing wrong, I farmed her on a daily basis about 20-30 times. You need above 120k dps running posion. Life actually doesnt matter since its pretty much all abilites oneshot you (have about 5,5k). For Uber herself you need to manage your cooldowns and flasks. here are some general rules

- Always use lightning trap for split phases
- In split phase place your totems at a non-mirror clone and stand away from your totem so they dont get hit by the flameblast.
- also try to use flask cooldown for split phases
- other phases are just a matter of doding and having your finger on the anti-bleed flask
- also have rallying cry up all the time (I always forget that, but it helps)
- check my video.
For that price it really isnt easy character to play :D Power is savage, but got to get into techniques, which means buttons clicking and clicking (always forgetting something, missclicking and so on), was expecting a little bit more. Anyway great character, was interesting experience.
First of all, great build. I just have two questions going into 2.6.

Firstly, are there any relic uniques you would recommend trying to get for this build?

Secondly, would this work with a starforge? Ofc after some passive changes.
Last edited by AlwaysWannaFarm on Feb 19, 2017, 6:38:28 AM
This is definitely my favorite character I've tried so far. I'm late to the party and only started playing this month, but I'm almost to 24 Breach challenges done with it. I die a lot more than I'd like to, though.

If you're like me and feeling too squishy for high end content even with max resists and 5k+ HP, you can work Fortify (20% incoming damage reduction) into the build by putting it with your Leap Slam setup. Even though Leap Slam does no damage for us, the knockback effect will trigger Fortify if it hits an enemy. So my 4L setup for that is Blood Magic > Leap Slam > Faster Attacks > Fortify.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info