Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

/edit nm i'm an idiot - fixed
Last edited by qou on Sep 27, 2016, 12:38:28 AM
Marking this to check out. Thanks for another option.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
Hey, can you give us some insight on what's on your todo list at the moment?

What I'm really missing are flasks, since those can be build defining. (Or maybe I just don't see them).

Also, when making builds I really like to make different trees to show the leveling progress in 3-4 steps. This would be great for sharing builds, too. So without thinking about the complexity and effort of implementing something like it, I'd love to have a similiar feature like the "Saved Builds" list in Emmitts planner. But in this case a "character tree" list, could even be used to save different build versions instead of just leveling progress. All calculations would use the skilltree currently marked as active.

This missing feature plus the tree comparison are the only reasons I still prefer Emmitts planner, at least while leveling until endgame.
Flask support is indeed absent at the moment; there's a fair bit of work involved in implementing them but it's definitely on the TODO list.

Allowing multiple passive trees for one build is, technically speaking, rather easy to implement. It would be a very nice feature, so I'll see if I can get that done sometime this week.
Can you please confirm that Rigwald's Curse amulet and Facebreaker's gloves calculations works while taking Claw nodes? Not sure but looks like it doesn't.
"
Sitnave wrote:
Can you please confirm that Rigwald's Curse amulet and Facebreaker's gloves calculations works while taking Claw nodes? Not sure but looks like it doesn't.

The Claw to Unarmed modifiers on Rigwald's Curse aren't supported yet. They are rather tricky to implement because they only apply to a few specific modifiers, rather than all Claw modifiers. I'll look into it when I get the time, but no promises.
I can't find anyone else posting about this, but the Icestorm skill provided by Whispering Ice staff is not available.
Would you be able to display on tooltip while hovering a jewel how much STR/DEX/INT is allocated in the Medium area? It would be a great help while planning a build using Threshold jewels. ALl of them are Medium btw, so only Medium range would be required.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Threshold_jewel

This is great! Really well made tool and I love how much detail it can simulate.

I have one problem though: I don't think Trypanon really works properly. This weapon can only crit, but if you equip Marylenes fallacy it reduces your crit chance to 60% (where as in game it remains at 100%).
In addition I managed to increase a Trypanon build's crit over 100% and it was increasing my estimated DPS.

Finally, support for essences please as I'd love to plan out a Decay build using this!
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
AgentKay wrote:
I can't find anyone else posting about this, but the Icestorm skill provided by Whispering Ice staff is not available.

Icestorm isn't supported yet. It's hard to implement because of the unusual way it scales. It's on the TODO list though.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Would you be able to display on tooltip while hovering a jewel how much STR/DEX/INT is allocated in the Medium area? It would be a great help while planning a build using Threshold jewels. ALl of them are Medium btw, so only Medium range would be required.

I'll see. It's a good suggestion so I'll try and get it in the next update. I'll need to tinker with the radius jewel code a bit, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

"
Doomstryver wrote:
This is great! Really well made tool and I love how much detail it can simulate.

I have one problem though: I don't think Trypanon really works properly. This weapon can only crit, but if you equip Marylenes fallacy it reduces your crit chance to 60% (where as in game it remains at 100%).
In addition I managed to increase a Trypanon build's crit over 100% and it was increasing my estimated DPS.

Finally, support for essences please as I'd love to plan out a Decay build using this!

Trypanon is fixed in the next update, which should be out in a few hours. Thanks for the report!

I'd definitely like to add support for Decay, but the program currently lacks a way of dealing with additional skill effects like that. Also, there seems to still be some uncertainty regarding exactly how Decay can be scaled. If I can get some reliable info on it, I might try and hack in some sort of support for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info