Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:
"
Melpheos wrote:
This tool is just awesome
- Melee Damage on Full life calculation is off by a lot (only quality is counted)
- tree is still flashing when doing a search. This is extremely hard on the eyes

Keep up the great work :)

Melee Damage on Full Life does work, but the program doesn't assume you're always on full life so you need to tell it that that will be the case. The option is in the Calcs screen, under Conditions.

Oh thanks, did not realized those were options :)
One learn everyday
Hey, I found a problem with the Unique Jewel Anatomical Knowledge.

Here is my characters skilltree at the time of writing. I'm using the Jewel (with max % life roll) in the slot between Witch and Templar. Without using the jewel Path of Building displays the same amount of life as the game does (5633). When using the jewel Path of Building says 5787 life, while the game says 5856 life.

Additional information:
- % increased life on jewels including Anatomical Knowledge = 22%
- % increased life on gear = 16% (max roll Southbound)
- % increased life on tree = 162%
- flat life on gear = 648
- total Strength = 386
- level 77 Marauder
"
Eruyome wrote:
Hey, I found a problem with the Unique Jewel Anatomical Knowledge.

Here is my characters skilltree at the time of writing. I'm using the Jewel (with max % life roll) in the slot between Witch and Templar. Without using the jewel Path of Building displays the same amount of life as the game does (5633). When using the jewel Path of Building says 5787 life, while the game says 5856 life.

Additional information:
- % increased life on jewels including Anatomical Knowledge = 22%
- % increased life on gear = 16% (max roll Southbound)
- % increased life on tree = 162%
- flat life on gear = 648
- total Strength = 386
- level 77 Marauder

It looks like GGG changed the wording in that jewel's conversion description ("Adds 1 to maximum life per..."), which caused the program to fail to recognise it. You may have noticed that that part of the jewel's description was showing in white rather than blue, which indicates that the program isn't recognising it. The same problem was affecting Spire of Stone and Lioneye's Fall. All of them have been fixed in the next update, which will be out in the next few hours.

Thanks for the report!
The 1.1.0 update is finally out! Amongst other things, this update adds items and skills to the character import. As usual you'll get it through the automatic update system.

I apologise for the delays; I had hoped to get it out during the weekend but there were a few issues that had to be sorted out first.
Well with full build import this program has now become god tier. So awesome.

Have you ever advertised it on reddit? Feels like such a shame that you've made this ridiculously good bit of software and barely anyone has noticed.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
Have you ever advertised it on reddit? Feels like such a shame that you've made this ridiculously good bit of software and barely anyone has noticed.

I did post there when I first released it, but it got buried under all the 2.4.0 news. I think I might make another one soon though, since I've just added a pretty big feature.
Hello!

Installed the app, and it looks great. but when i attempt to import my character data, I get "Failed to retrieve character data, please try again." It recognizes my account name in the prior screen, and the character list, but fails to download. I tried looking for a help page but couldn't find it.
I downloaded and installed 1.1.3 in the location the installer recommended.
When I tried to import my current character, it gave me the message that the import had failed and to try again. I have tried now several times. The game is open and running.

Your program did generate a list of all my characters.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Ok, this had me stumped for a bit, as I managed to successfully import all of the data from every character on both of your accounts without any issue. I think I've managed to figure out what's going on though. It turns out that if you enter your account name without the correct capitalisation (e.g 'chanbalam' instead of 'ChanBalam') the PoE API will allow the character list to be retrieved but won't give any character data. I don't think there's any way for me to work around that, so unless the underlying flaw in the API is fixed you'll need to make sure you put in your account name with the correct capitalisation.
"
Openarl wrote:
Ok, this had me stumped for a bit, as I managed to successfully import all of the data from every character on both of your accounts without any issue. I think I've managed to figure out what's going on though. It turns out that if you enter your account name without the correct capitalisation (e.g 'chanbalam' instead of 'ChanBalam') the PoE API will allow the character list to be retrieved but won't give any character data. I don't think there's any way for me to work around that, so unless the underlying flaw in the API is fixed you'll need to make sure you put in your account name with the correct capitalisation.

Thanks! That fixed it.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info