Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.61] 3.0 Builds and new supports!

"
Completed 14 ChallengesOpenarl wrote:
"
Completed 13 ChallengesMarrond wrote:
Is it possible to add Leo ring prefix so it shows on spreadsheet?

"

10-20% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge

That modifier is already supported and should affect the energy shield recharge delay shown on the Calcs tab. Is that not the case?


Hmmm, I don't see it on the modifier list

UwUOm8q


Edit:

Nevermind, I've used your copy&paste formula from one of previous pages to create custom Jewels and it worked, sorry! Although you still want that mod on the list however niche it is :P

"
Rarity: Rare
GG Ring
Moonstone Ring

+25 to maximum Energy Shield
+47 to maximum Energy Shield
20% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge




Would you consider reworking Affixes menu to show as 6 separate options, divided between 3 prefixes and 3 sufixes? Not a necessity but nice QoL.
Last edited by Marrond on Sep 2, 2016 11:36:47 AM
"
Completed 13 ChallengesMarrond wrote:
Nevermind, I've used your formula to create custom Jewels and it worked, sorry! Although you still want that mod on the list however niche it is :P

Oh, you wanted it on the Ring template. Righto. That's easy enough; there'll be an update coming out shortly with that and a few other minor changes. You'll need to re-add the Ring template to get the new stat.
This thing is awesome, bump, so it will get to more people!
Hey Openarl, people are asking about different things which should be added to the left summary on a first pane (Tree), how about put there a "Summary" label over the average hit, attack/cast rate etc, and in the Calc pane adding a checkbox next every line allowing (after checking the checkbox) to put this value to the summary pane? I mean some want to see crit, some don't, some want freeze chance, some don't. How do you think?
There's a bug with resistances not being displayed when the value is exactly 0%, they disappear from the left summary.
Also, autocomplete while inserting skill name would be a great QOL.

Bug: Elemental Focus Support does not decrease the chance to ignite (and ignite damage) to 0, neither with other elemental alignment statuses.
Last edited by Sitnave on Sep 5, 2016 6:58:49 AM
"
Completed 8 ChallengesSitnave wrote:
Hey Openarl, people are asking about different things which should be added to the left summary on a first pane (Tree), how about put there a "Summary" label over the average hit, attack/cast rate etc, and in the Calc pane adding a checkbox next every line allowing (after checking the checkbox) to put this value to the summary pane? I mean some want to see crit, some don't, some want freeze chance, some don't. How do you think?

I plan to add the ability to customise the side bar stats at some point; there's a bit of work involved though.

"
Completed 8 ChallengesSitnave wrote:
There's a bug with resistances not being displayed when the value is exactly 0%, they disappear from the left summary.

Fixed, thanks!

"
Completed 8 ChallengesSitnave wrote:
Also, autocomplete while inserting skill name would be a great QOL.

Bug: Elemental Focus Support does not decrease the chance to ignite (and ignite damage) to 0, neither with other elemental alignment statuses.

Elemental Focus is fixed now.

I am planning to add a dropdown list to the gem name; quite a few people have asked for it so I'll get it done sooner rather than later.
Thank you very much for those fixes Openarl.

Would it be difficult/time consuming to add a possibility to deactivate support gem in the Skills pane? Something like this:

j5x3xK8
Also, would it be possible to display a kind of tooltip near support gems' quality part (screen above), displaying the bonus of quality?
Bug: when you use a curse skill, and set Enemy is a Boss? option, calculations does not include bosses' "60% reduced Curse Effect" property.

Edit: Also would you please change "Total DPS" to "DPS", and add a new "Total DPS" including hit DPS + DOT DPS? Like:

5Jnwkdp
Last edited by Sitnave on Sep 12, 2016 5:04:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info