Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
silumit wrote:
So I checked it out on my old machine (where 1.3.0 wasn't updating to 1.3.13), and:
1)manifest.xml opens just fine in firefox
2)console screenshot:
Spoiler

3)also, while open(i.e. its window is shown, not hidden), program always eats up to 50% of one core's processing time, and in the console LUA memory usage always changes: it goes up by 1MB/s to about 53MB, then instantly drops to about 28MB, then again starts to rise to 53, then drops, and so on, and so on.
Oh dear, is that XP I see? Judging from the console, the LibCURL library that I use for networking cannot establish an SSL connection on that machine. I have no idea what the cause is, but I don't think I can do anything about it.

That amount of CPU usage isn't surprising on an older machine; the rendering method used to draw the UI isn't particularly efficient, although it shouldn't trouble modern systems. The memory usage is perfectly normal though; Lua is garbage-collected, and what you're seeing is just the normal cycle of garbage accumulating and then being collected.

"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:
hi, is there a helmet enchantment feature ?
Not yet; but you can add them manually using the "Edit..." feature.

"
RandomHero13 wrote:
i don't want to talk about that elemental focus gem :(
:(
If it makes you feel better, you're not even close to being the first person to submit a false report because of that support :).

"
Perq wrote:
Waiting excited for Summon Skeletons implementation. :V I have pretty decent build around Skelies, and tho I'd see how they work numbers wise, but sadly they aren't implemented yet. :C

Any ETA on that? :P
As with all minion skills, it may be a while before I can get them working, mainly due to a lack of reliable base values. Supporting the minion DPS calculation itself also isn't even remotely straightforward. I'd like to get some sort of support going before 3.0, though.

"
Marrond wrote:
Do you have Donate button somewhere I've missed?
I haven't set one up yet; it's hard to prioritise that over much-needed features.
I'm building an Assassin Viper striker and periodically the Increased Critical Strikes gem doesn't update the damage or stats. Have I selected something wrong or is this a bug?
"
vidjunkie wrote:
I'm building an Assassin Viper striker and periodically the Increased Critical Strikes gem doesn't update the damage or stats. Have I selected something wrong or is this a bug?
I can't know for sure without seeing the build, but I'd guess that your crit chance is capped. PoB factors in accuracy when calculating crit chance, so your effective cap can be lower than 95%; check the breakdown for crit chance in the Calcs tab, as it explains the calculation in full.
Thanks I'll have a look

EDIT: I am crit capped, it is accuracy! Thanks so much for the insight.
Last edited by vidjunkie on Mar 3, 2017, 9:41:30 AM
I recently discovered your tool and holy damn, it's amazing. Never again will I have to fiddle around with Excel spreadsheets while theorycrafting builds. Thank you for your work.
I just downloaded to help plan out my build for 2.6, only issue is the tree isn't updated?
"
Lawwy wrote:
I just downloaded to help plan out my build for 2.6, only issue is the tree isn't updated?

Check bottom left corner for updates.

"
Openarl wrote:

"
Marrond wrote:
Do you have Donate button somewhere I've missed?
I haven't set one up yet; it's hard to prioritise that over much-needed features.

Alright, I appreciate your dedication to the cause but man has to eat.
Last edited by Marrond on Mar 3, 2017, 12:56:52 PM
Hello again!

I believe I have found a bug with the physical to elemental conversion module.

Phys to Lightning gem is converting 79% (at level 20) of physical to lightning, even on skills that are fully converted like Wild Strike. In that case it should only convert 29% as it is added damage.

It appears the conversion isn't capped at 100% and when you go over the cap, it starts to add too much damage.

example: Wild Strike + Physical to Lightning Support -> The lightning hit calculation takes into account 179% lightning conversion. That simply isn't possible.

Thanks again for your awesome work.
Last edited by Ildurnest on Mar 3, 2017, 1:39:08 PM
I have recently started using this crazy tool and it's really damn impressive.

"
simao1234 wrote:
-Trigger DPS estimation (Might also be a hard one, but it would be great if there was a way to estimate CoC, Mjolner, Cospri's Malice DPS with normal skills or even discharge (I'd imagine Discharge would be the hardest to do)

I haven't read the entire thread after this post, so I'm not sure if you already answered, but I would like to second this request (and also CWDT setups for zerphi/scolds, maybe even CoMK despite wormblaster being mostly dead nowadays) - essentially a massive QoL feature. As it is we can setup the build, and then copy over the APS, crit chance, spell damage and so on manually into a spreadsheet with the trigger DPS calculations.

Maybe a scriptable pane to the calculations where we can use the needed values together and essentially reproduce the spreadsheet inside PoB ?
Or take one of the various ones floating around and implement it right in there ?
I'm not familiar with lua at all, so I have no idea which would be more complex.

Thanks for giving us such a helpful tool, looking forward to future updates !
Hi Downloaded tree app and oh it's good the problem I'm having on my PC is that it goes through the initialization screens, then when it actually loads the tree, it hangs and I only have a black white screen which eventually says the app is not responding.

Win 10 64
i7
16 GB Ram

On my laptop it runs smooth with no issues.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info