Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi there,

Love Path of Building and it's a huge help. I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I think I may have found a discrepancy. I was watching Tarke's EK guide on youtube and when he slots in

the program seems to calculate poison as if phys damage is contributing to it as well. I've read numerous times that The Consuming Dark only allows chaos damage to contribute to poison.

I could be wrong, but I just wanted to bring it up in case my understanding is correct and it can be easily changed.
Last edited by jokomul on Mar 2, 2017, 3:55:48 PM
"
Hyron wrote:
Hmm... anyone has an idea why i cant start this program?
The appearing window only shows white background and then crashes :(

Got the error fixed: there was a bit trouble with my multi monitor setup.
Where's donate button? Huge help man!
in new version fireball shows same damage for projectile and explosion as well

bug or something changed? :/
Just posting to let you know the life regen per second suffix on rings isn't included as an option by default.

Also allocating Necromantic Aegis doesn't remove the stats from your shield.

Severed In Sleep, you have 10-15 all attributes, it's actually 10-20.
Last edited by Nauzhror on Mar 2, 2017, 6:50:11 PM
"
Grax wrote:
Is there a way to retain old skill tree's? So that I can save a character from 2.5, with the tree and values?
No. I did consider adding the ability to have both 2.5 and 2.6 trees, but the changes weren't really significant enough to be worth it, as most builds would have lost perhaps 3 points at most. If there are major changes in 3.0, then I will do that though.

"
Cruxos wrote:
Will you update the unique jewels before the league starts? For example "First Snow" (the new freezing pulse threshold jewel) isn't in.
I'll try to get them working in time, but no promises.

"
I am currently unable to run the program. When I start the .exe it does the start up function then hits an error and stops. This is the error it gives me:
--- ERROR ---
Critical error at address 6B467E6Eh:
Access violation: attempted to read from address 00000004h

Is there something I have done wrong or something I'm missing? Any help would be apprecated.
I'm not sure what's causing that. Have you been able to run it before? And have you tried reinstalling?

"
RandomHero13 wrote:
if i take ethereal knive and convert the physical dmg to 50% fire (signal fire) and 50% cold (hrimburn) then there is no ignite dmg calculated. there was with avatar of fire and warchief totem, so maybe you missed sth there ;)
I tried that setup and I am seeing ignite calculations. Can you give me the exact build?

"
jokomul wrote:
Hi there,

Love Path of Building and it's a huge help. I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I think I may have found a discrepancy. I was watching Tarke's EK guide on youtube and when he slots in

the program seems to calculate poison as if phys damage is contributing to it as well. I've read numerous times that The Consuming Dark only allows chaos damage to contribute to poison.

I could be wrong, but I just wanted to bring it up in case my understanding is correct and it can be easily changed.
Your understanding is correct; it's a known issue, but it's actually very difficult to fix, owing to the complexity of the poison calculations.

"
Zangetas wrote:
in new version fireball shows same damage for projectile and explosion as well

bug or something changed? :/
They will show the same damage if you don't have any modifiers to area damage, as the two parts are otherwise identical.

"
Nauzhror wrote:
Just posting to let you know the life regen per second suffix on rings isn't included as an option by default.

Also allocating Necromantic Aegis doesn't remove the stats from your shield.

Severed In Sleep, you have 10-15 all attributes, it's actually 10-20.
I don't consider the flat life regen to be useful enough to include on the templates. You can always add it manually if you really need it.

Fixing Necromantic Aegis is actually rather tricky; with my code, by the time the passive tree is processed, the stats from items have already been processed, so it's too late to exclude the shield. It'd take a bit of tweaking to fix it.

Severed in Sleep is fixed in the next update.
"
Openarl wrote:
Your understanding is correct; it's a known issue, but it's actually very difficult to fix, owing to the complexity of the poison calculations.

Gotcha. Thanks for all your hard work!

Has wild strike been updated in 1.3.15? I'm slotting a phys to lightning gem in the link and getting a near 50% dps increase, which would make sense under the old 60% conversion but not under the new 100% conversion rate on wild strike.
"
Fiadd wrote:
Has wild strike been updated in 1.3.15? I'm slotting a phys to lightning gem in the link and getting a near 50% dps increase, which would make sense under the old 60% conversion but not under the new 100% conversion rate on wild strike.
Most of the skill changes won't be applied until I get my hands on the patch data; but I've been making a few of the major changes ahead of time, so I'll update Wild Strike now.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Fiadd wrote:
Most of the skill changes won't be applied until I get my hands on the patch data; but I've been making a few of the major changes ahead of time, so I'll update Wild Strike now.

Thanks very much, this is a phenomenal program.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info