shadow update
What is the problem there?
"
Openarl wrote:
"
lovekissq wrote:
shadow update

The problem is that the Nighstalker cluster which is the top cluster he has circled, was changed to a 3 node cluster and takes the place of Arcing Blows which is the 3 node cluster at the bottom of his red circle. If he took that from your 2.6.0 update, then it's not correct..

Edit:
=====
Nevermind, that is in-game it would seem..
-------------------------------------------

I had an issue when I downloaded the installer.. Norton said there is a virus in it and it got removed.. False positive? Something about SAPE technology heuristic virus.. The zip file seems to be fine though. (Edit: Blah.. Norton removed the update.exe file cause of its stupid 'reputation system' ... I should use something else ... )
Last edited by Korendir2016 on Mar 2, 2017, 11:27:36 AM
"
Openarl wrote:
"
lovekissq wrote:
shadow update

In program Path of Building
"
lovekissq wrote:
"
Openarl wrote:
"
lovekissq wrote:
shadow update

In program Path of Building

Yeah that's the thing though.. You're showing the passive tree (version 2.5) that's in-game right? 2.6.0 patch doesn't go live until tomorrow in the afternoon or so... The passive tree in Path of Building is updated for 2.6.0 ...

You'll have to use a previous version of Path of Building to get the 2.5 passive tree...

Edit: Relevant parts of the 2.6.0 patch notes concerning these clusters:
The Nightstalker cluster now only contains a total of three passive skills.
The Arcing Blows cluster has been moved and is now joined with the Crackling Speed cluster.
Last edited by Korendir2016 on Mar 2, 2017, 11:48:46 AM
Is there a way to retain old skill tree's? So that I can save a character from 2.5, with the tree and values?
Hmm... anyone has an idea why i cant start this program?
The appearing window only shows white background and then crashes :(
Last edited by Hyron on Mar 2, 2017, 12:03:32 PM
Hello good sir,

first of all thank you for this awesome application, really cool with the built-in uniques and dps calculation.

I just have one question:

Will you update the unique jewels before the league starts? For example "First Snow" (the new freezing pulse threshold jewel) isn't in.

Thanks
I am currently unable to run the program. When I start the .exe it does the start up function then hits an error and stops. This is the error it gives me:
--- ERROR ---
Critical error at address 6B467E6Eh:
Access violation: attempted to read from address 00000004h

Is there something I have done wrong or something I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated.
if i take ethereal knive and convert the physical dmg to 50% fire (signal fire) and 50% cold (hrimburn) then there is no ignite dmg calculated. there was with avatar of fire and warchief totem, so maybe you missed sth there ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info