Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

your dagger implicit crit chance is considered as local, combined with a crit chance affix roll turning base crit as 8.xx to 11.xx

i wish that would happen in-game too
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Last edited by xrook on Mar 5, 2017, 3:56:51 AM
About one of the new Jewels that got put in the new update. Violent Dead has up to a maximum Minions deal 15% increased Damage range not 12%.
Why does this tool consumer so much CPU?
Dear

I have problem.

I was download last version & when start I have error:

--- ERROR ---
Critical error at address 685FC427h:
Access violation: attempted to write to address 655B0243h

Could You halp Me?

Best Regards
Bug: If you equip "the consuming dark" it gives you 100% chance to poison and uses your phys damage to calulate your poison base damage as well.
It's not really important but your sambar scepters only penetrate 2% of damage.
Sorry for stupid question but there is a way to change directory to save Build ?
Is there a way to get skill tree summaries like poeplanner does? So I can check how much total aura effect I have, total fire damage, etc?
EDIT:nevermind
Last edited by Tomviolence89 on Mar 7, 2017, 10:14:10 AM
"
Openarl wrote:
Oh dear, is that XP I see? Judging from the console, the LibCURL library that I use for networking cannot establish an SSL connection on that machine. I have no idea what the cause is, but I don't think I can do anything about it.
Oh well, no biggie, don't use that comp much anyway.
"
Openarl wrote:

That amount of CPU usage isn't surprising on an older machine; the rendering method used to draw the UI isn't particularly efficient, although it shouldn't trouble modern systems. The memory usage is perfectly normal though; Lua is garbage-collected, and what you're seeing is just the normal cycle of garbage accumulating and then being collected.
Thought so, it's just amounts of garbage that was being generated made me suspicious.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info