PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Seems like a very good tool, but the calculation does not seem to be right as to what I am seeing in-game.
I have imported my character build and a few things are wrong.

Here is a list of the mismatches I have found:
Note: all of the in-game data was taken while I was standing in my hideout without auras, golem and charges.

Path of Building
The Scourge, Terror Claw: With 15% increased Attack Speed, shows as 1.73 Attack Speed.
• Blade Flurry Avg. Damage: 2,689.6
• Atack Rate: 6.49
• Crit chance: 32.60%

Reality (In-game)
The Scourge, Terror Claw: With 15% increased Attack Speed, shows as 1.72 Attack Speed.
• Blade Flurry Avg. Damage: 2,315.4
• Atack Rate: 6.45
• Crit chance: 37.91%

As to the configuration of the program, I had nothing checked besides "Are you always on full life?"

I welcome you to import my profile and see for yourself.
You may contact me in-game/private message me for more details that are needed.

Thank you and keep it up! :)
Last edited by Omga4000 on Mar 1, 2017, 6:41:55 AM
"
Omga4000 wrote:

To my understanding the way POE handles rounding is unknown and thus arl decided to just not round things. Another thing is that some conditional stuff may be active in pob but not ingame when you're looking at the numbers. make sure that all the stuff in configurations is the same and that if you have say ice golem in pob you have it ingame when looking at the numbers.

The dps calcs for POB is at WORST 10% off (From what I have seen from several months of usage and literally hours spent)
Last edited by CruelFish on Mar 1, 2017, 10:25:50 AM
Hi there. What are your plans for 2.6.0 skill tree release? I'm worried about how the passive changes will work with our existing builds. Can we get an overlay with the 2.5 tree so we can adapt them easier?

Thanks for your work. :)

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY OPENARL ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
CruelFish wrote:
Hey can we have more than one buildlist? I've been deleting builds because of eyesore... Good luck with 2.6 btw.
I've wanted to add a tagging or folder system for a while, but I haven't found the time yet; with the coming patch it might be a while before I get around to it.

"
Maximus9229 wrote:
No clue if some1 arlady tell you guys but the flat crit % from assasin and the crit strikes doesnt count in to the crit!
I've checked, and both seem to be working fine. Could you give me your build?

"
Zapotek wrote:
I have a question about the Cast on Crit support gem. It says on the wiki that it has "20-39% more spell damage", but when I link it to my Blade Vortex the damage numbers in PoB drop drastically (same number of stacks of course). Is it bugged or am I missing some interaction with the support gem?
Supporting a spell with CoC will switch it to Average Damage mode, so you'll see that instead of DPS; the average damage should increase though. Blade Vortex really should be excepted from the average damage mode override, since it has it's own hit rate, but it's not easily done.

"
Omga4000 wrote:

Here is a list of the mismatches I have found:
Note: all of the in-game data was taken while I was standing in my hideout without auras, golem and charges.

Path of Building
The Scourge, Terror Claw: With 15% increased Attack Speed, shows as 1.73 Attack Speed.
• Blade Flurry Avg. Damage: 2,689.6
• Atack Rate: 6.49
• Crit chance: 32.60%

Reality (In-game)
The Scourge, Terror Claw: With 15% increased Attack Speed, shows as 1.72 Attack Speed.
• Blade Flurry Avg. Damage: 2,315.4
• Atack Rate: 6.45
• Crit chance: 37.91%

As to the configuration of the program, I had nothing checked besides "Are you always on full life?"
Path of Building by default factors in auras, buffs, charges, curses, and countless other factors that affect your DPS; so you can't just import a character and expect the output to match what you see in-game.

If you really need to compare the two, go to the Calcs tab, then, in the View Skill Details section at the top left, select your main skill, then change the Calculation Mode to something else (Unbuffed should match the in-game figures you posted, within a small margin of error).

"
intre wrote:
Hi there. What are your plans for 2.6.0 skill tree release? I'm worried about how the passive changes will work with our existing builds. Can we get an overlay with the 2.5 tree so we can adapt them easier?
The changes aren't significant enough to cause major issues. A small number of builds might have a few passives deallocated if they were using one of the affected clusters, but you'd want to fix them up anyway.
"
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY OPENARL ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Energy transfer complete!

An update with the new skill tree should be out within 30 minutes or so of the data being released, assuming I've woken up by then.
Some suggestions from me:

I´d really like to see an option to make an itemset for an animate guardian.

It would be awesome to have the option to change the color of the path you take in your skilltree. This could be used to indicate priorities and show nodes you only take for lvling.

Not sure if any of these suggestions were mentioned before, if so I´m sorry for mentioning them again.
Just downloaded to try out. First character imported and saved without a hitch, the second one however did not import properly, the tree was imported but everything else is from the first character. I tried to import it a second time but no change. I don't even know how to delete it to start over.

edit: I didn't read this whole thread to see if its been answered already, not about to go thru 70 pages.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Mar 1, 2017, 1:29:20 PM

"
Maximus9229 wrote:
No clue if some1 arlady tell you guys but the flat crit % from assasin and the crit strikes doesnt count in to the crit!
I've checked, and both seem to be working fine. Could you give me your build?

http://poeurl.com/42i this is the build and the flat % crit from gem and assasin nodes seems not to be counted towards the crit chance!
Hi, I'm trying to theory craft a raider Slivertounge archer, but the bleed from the bow doesn't seem to show up even though I have 100% pierce chance.

Otherwise this is an awesome tool!

Edit: Was also wondering if it took into account TS secondary projectiles shotgunning? Thanks
Last edited by Usohatchi on Mar 1, 2017, 3:53:08 PM
"
Openarl wrote:
Supporting a spell with CoC will switch it to Average Damage mode, so you'll see that instead of DPS; the average damage should increase though. Blade Vortex really should be excepted from the average damage mode override, since it has it's own hit rate, but it's not easily done.

Yeah, I just noticed that's what happened and I came here to correct my post. You beat me to it.
Blade Vortex probably should be excepted from the override since you just set the number of stacks anyway, but I can understand it's not that simple. I'll just compare by average hit instead. Thanks!

I just saw the flask slots in the latest patch too. Awesome!
Last edited by KoomZog on Mar 1, 2017, 3:52:19 PM
I've tried the zip and the setup version and both of them lag horribly on my pc. I got a good pc so its definitely not my hardware..

anyone know what might cause this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info