Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

where is the windows mode?
"
JitanLeetho wrote:
I´d really like to see an option to make an itemset for an animate guardian.

It would be awesome to have the option to change the color of the path you take in your skilltree. This could be used to indicate priorities and show nodes you only take for lvling.
As with other minion skills, Animate Guardian isn't likely to see support added for a while.

What exactly do you mean by changing the colour of the path? As in, changing the colour of the connecting lines between certain nodes?

"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
Just downloaded to try out. First character imported and saved without a hitch, the second one however did not import properly, the tree was imported but everything else is from the first character. I tried to import it a second time but no change. I don't even know how to delete it to start over.
It sounds like you imported the second character into the same build; you need to go back to the build list (the "<< Back" button at top left) and make a new build.

"
Maximus9229 wrote:
http://poeurl.com/42i this is the build and the flat % crit from gem and assasin nodes seems not to be counted towards the crit chance!
I meant the whole build, not just the tree; go to the Import/Export tab, generate the code, and post it here inside a spoiler. Note that the Deadly Infusion bonus won't be applied unless you enable power charges in the Configuration tab.

"
Usohatchi wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to theory craft a raider Slivertounge archer, but the bleed from the bow doesn't seem to show up even though I have 100% pierce chance.

Edit: Was also wondering if it took into account TS secondary projectiles shotgunning? Thanks
I haven't added support for the "Arrows that Pierce cause Bleeding" stat, which is why it's red. It should be easy though; I'll take a look at it.

Shotgunning from multiple projectiles isn't taken into account, as the program can't know how many projectiles will hit.

"
I've tried the zip and the setup version and both of them lag horribly on my pc. I got a good pc so its definitely not my hardware..

anyone know what might cause this?
I've seen a few issues like this that were caused by graphics driver issues, so you can try removing the drivers and reinstalling. Beyond that, I'm not sure. What OS are you using, by the way?

"
sob3k wrote:
I just updated to 2.6 and now when attempting to open my build I get this message:
I believe I know what's caused that; the next update will fix the error, after which your build should load. Sorry for the inconvenience; it was an unforeseen side effect of an undocumented change I made a couple of updates ago.

"
KBdark wrote:
Just a quick question about explosive arrow. Is the explosive damage shown for 1 arrow or a 5 stack of arrows? Thanks
Just 1 at the moment.

"
MrToweliee wrote:
Tree isn't updated though? The mind over matter node north of scion is still the old one without the extra nodes behind it as seen on the new tree PoE released today.

And also the cold damage nodes in the bottom right to the left of the mace nodes is still the old 3 nodes not the new one that has been merged (5 nodes on the new tree)
Are you sure you updated correctly? The current version is 1.3.13.

"
khroness wrote:
where is the windows mode?
What do you mean by that?
I have two monitors, 1 25" another one is my laptop monitor.. the program will be fullscreen in my laptop monitor.. i want to click the windows and move it to another monitor.. but i cant do that
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, since I can't seem to figure out how to search a thread on the PoE forums, but the wand bases still seem to use the ones before they were buffed to double implicit value. A pretty small thing but would be nice to have that fixed!

Thanks for the amazing tool.
Thanks so much Openarl, can't wait for the update to get my build back, this tool is absolutely incredible!

Small bug note, the dropdown for Blast Rain that displays the damage for 1 or 4 explosions does not work when blast rain is linked to Trap Support.

Edit: All good
Last edited by MrToweliee on Mar 1, 2017, 9:57:57 PM
I don't see the 1.3.13 release on GitHub, how do I download this?

EDIT: Just launched it, it auto updates, nice.
Last edited by Nallrad on Mar 1, 2017, 10:25:08 PM
Sorry if I'm being stupid but I can't figure out how to slot a jewel, could someone help? Thanks.
"
khroness wrote:
I have two monitors, 1 25" another one is my laptop monitor.. the program will be fullscreen in my laptop monitor.. i want to click the windows and move it to another monitor.. but i cant do that
The program shouldn't be running in fullscreen mode at all... How did you set it up?

"
Coilcode wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, since I can't seem to figure out how to search a thread on the PoE forums, but the wand bases still seem to use the ones before they were buffed to double implicit value. A pretty small thing but would be nice to have that fixed!
Ooh, I thought I'd updated those. Next update will fix.

"
sob3k wrote:
Small bug note, the dropdown for Blast Rain that displays the damage for 1 or 4 explosions does not work when blast rain is linked to Trap Support.
Not a bug so much as a limitation; the "4 explosions" part works by making the skill hit 4 times as often, but with Trap it doesn't know how often it will hit, so it can't factor in the 4 explosions. It'd be tricky to work around, unfortunately.

"
Poobah wrote:
Sorry if I'm being stupid but I can't figure out how to slot a jewel, could someone help? Thanks.
There's two ways; the Items tab has slots for any sockets you've allocated, or if you're looking at the passive skill tree, you can right-click a jewel socket, which will take you to the Items tab and open the selection dropdown for that socket (assuming you have jewels in your build).
"
Openarl wrote:
"
khroness wrote:

"
Poobah wrote:
There's two ways; the Items tab has slots for any sockets you've allocated, or if you're looking at the passive skill tree, you can right-click a jewel socket, which will take you to the Items tab and open the selection dropdown for that socket (assuming you have jewels in your build).

Thanks, I found it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info