Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

And here I go again.

Prism Guardian's "Socketed Gems have Blood Magic" modifier is displayed as blue, but using auras / Blasphemy supported curses reduces my mana and not my life.

Feel free to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong or misunderstanding something.
"
And here I go again.

Prism Guardian's "Socketed Gems have Blood Magic" modifier is displayed as blue, but using auras / Blasphemy supported curses reduces my mana and not my life.

Make sure you have the aura socketed in "Weapon 2".
Re: flat accuracy explicits on weapons being local or global

Here's an album of me using offhand swords with different flat accuracy explicits, resulting in different main hand accuracy: http://imgur.com/a/wRrZ7
"
CruelFish wrote:
"
And here I go again.

Make sure you have the aura socketed in "Weapon 2".

Alright, that was a really silly mistake. It seems I'm not getting enough sleep (hence I should go to bed now, I guess).
"
Is there support for CoC average casts per second? If there is, I didn't find it. Hits per second and crit chance factoring accuracy are already available, but the cast time of the supported skill still shows what it would be if it wasn't supported by CoC.
Not yet. The program cannot currently handle doing calculations for 2 different skills, so even though it could estimate the cast rate of the supported spell using the attack's stats, it couldn't actually apply it to the spell. It'll be tricky to fix.

"
Sixense wrote:
Malachai's Artifice doesn't work though, it takes off the -25% elem resists, but doesn't add relevant resistances when skills are 'socketed' in Skills tab in relevant ring slot. Therefore The Formless Flame's 'armour increased by uncapped fire res.' is not increasing armour correctly, I have to add '+XX% to fire res' manually while editing item.

Some Fortify support would be great too, so far it only works with Champion's Fortify node and Fortify Support gem is not supported (lol). A tickbox 'Have you hit recently' would be awesome.
Malachai's Artifice isn't straightforward to support; I don't currently have any way for modifiers to depend on socketed gems. I'll make a note to look into it when I have the time, though.

The Fortify gem is supported, but for technical reasons it doesn't enable the "while you have Fortify" condition; if you're using it then you need to set "Do you have Fortify?" option in the Configuration tab.

"
stexnex wrote:
May a Bug:
While i use Rigwald's Curse Amulet the Claw notes doesnt effect my unarmed stats.
I haven't added support for those modifiers yet. They're a bit tricky to handle, unfortunately.

"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Re: flat accuracy explicits on weapons being local or global

Here's an album of me using offhand swords with different flat accuracy explicits, resulting in different main hand accuracy: http://imgur.com/a/wRrZ7
Well bugger me. So, it turns out that crafted flat accuracy on weapons is in fact global, but flat accuracy derived from affixes is local, despite using the same wording. Yikes. I'll leave it as local, since I doubt many people craft accuracy on weapons.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Sixense wrote:
Malachai's Artifice doesn't work though, it takes off the -25% elem resists, but doesn't add relevant resistances when skills are 'socketed' in Skills tab in relevant ring slot. Therefore The Formless Flame's 'armour increased by uncapped fire res.' is not increasing armour correctly, I have to add '+XX% to fire res' manually while editing item.

Some Fortify support would be great too, so far it only works with Champion's Fortify node and Fortify Support gem is not supported (lol). A tickbox 'Have you hit recently' would be awesome.

Malachai's Artifice isn't straightforward to support; I don't currently have any way for modifiers to depend on socketed gems. I'll make a note to look into it when I have the time, though.

The Fortify gem is supported, but for technical reasons it doesn't enable the "while you have Fortify" condition; if you're using it then you need to set "Do you have Fortify?" option in the Configuration tab.

I know there used to be a 'Do you have Fortify' checkbox before Flask Update, but this is how it looks in 1.3.10
Spoiler
"
Sixense wrote:
I know there used to be a 'Do you have Fortify' checkbox before Flask Update, but this is how it looks in 1.3.10
Like most options, it only shows up if it could have any effect; so unless you have stats that depend on having Fortify (e.g the Rampart passives), then you won't see it.
Any chance you can add in config, "inside a breach" so I can see what my DPS and stats are while doubled from breach rings?
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Sixense wrote:
Like most options, it only shows up if it could have any effect; so unless you have stats that depend on having Fortify (e.g the Rampart passives), then you won't see it.

Ok... that's me being stupid and not slept for 40 hours, I apologise :D I checked now and did not have Fortify Support gem ticked in Skills.
"
Openarl wrote:
Right, so the total damage that would be done by hitting an enemy once? I.e average hit + (total DoT x skill duration) + (poison DPS x poison duration) + (decay DPS x decay duration).

Thats it exactly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info