Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

crit chance on rings/jewels doesnt seem to work atm ?!

EDIT: nevermind.. it was a bug.. restarted the client and it worked again
Last edited by mztic on Feb 26, 2017, 8:48:38 PM
how do i make it 20 wither stacks ? http://puu.sh/ul6SD/590434a703.png when i change socket group it has wither on 20 stacks but on the one with blade vortex its always on 1
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Feb 26, 2017, 3:35:21 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/40ij4h/simple_zombie_dps_calculator/

Not sure if this can help with minion calc.
Could i get a virus total scan of this?
(Yes, I know I'm paranoid.)

Thanks!
"
how do i make it 20 wither stacks ? http://puu.sh/ul6SD/590434a703.png when i change socket group it has wither on 20 stacks but on the one with blade vortex its always on 1

It might be a little counter-intuitive, but you can select Wither as your main skill on the left side and then choose the stack count.

Basically, the options you select for skills in the left side bar persist through all calculations, and the ones in the frame you've shown only affect the calculation of the selected skill there (@Openarl correct me if I'm misunderstanding something).
"
The first picture clearly shows a non-crafted explicit accuracy modifier affecting hit chance. It's about explicit and implicit, not crafted or non-crafted.

The implicit modifier affects the local base accuracy and the explicit modifier is added to the global accuracy rating.
Do you think I'd have made that statement if I hadn't tested it thoroughly? Here you go. Explicit non-crafted accuracy in the first image is applying only to the offhand, crafted accuracy in the second image is applying to both. I've tested this with many other rare weapons, and all of them work like this. Perhaps Dreamfeather's accuracy is global; I don't have one lying around to test.

"
KasparsP1999 wrote:
Hello! Entered PoB once, everything worked fine, but next time when turned the app on i can not do anything. Clicking anywhere doesnt work. Only way to do something is for example, zoom in nothing happens, but when i minimize PoB and make it reappear it appears as i have zoomed it in.
So you mean, if you interact with it, nothing changes until you minimise and restore it? That sounds bizarre. What OS are you using?

"
mztic wrote:
crit chance on rings/jewels doesnt seem to work atm ?!
Works fine for me. Can you give me your build?

"
proz9c wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/40ij4h/simple_zombie_dps_calculator/

Not sure if this can help with minion calc.
Not really. I can figure out the DPS calculations; it's the base values that matter (and the fact that I can't verify the output).

"
HyRo_ wrote:
Could i get a virus total scan of this?
(Yes, I know I'm paranoid.)

Thanks!
Here you go, assuming you'll trust one from me.

"
"

It might be a little counter-intuitive, but you can select Wither as your main skill on the left side and then choose the stack count.

Basically, the options you select for skills in the left side bar persist through all calculations, and the ones in the frame you've shown only affect the calculation of the selected skill there (@Openarl correct me if I'm misunderstanding something).
That's correct.
I imported my character to PoB. Huh... the calculation of the ES doesn't match with my in game ES. The Life is correct though. Is there something I overlook?
Could you make it so that Ice Spear gets 600% increased critical strike chance when the projectile travel distance is over a certain amount?
"
Athnamos wrote:
I imported my character to PoB. Huh... the calculation of the ES doesn't match with my in game ES. The Life is correct though. Is there something I overlook?
Energy Shield not matching is usually down to Vaal Discipline being active; all skills are enabled by default as the program cannot know which ones will be used.

"
paulcdejean wrote:
Could you make it so that Ice Spear gets 600% increased critical strike chance when the projectile travel distance is over a certain amount?
You can change Ice Spear to its second form using the dropdown under the main skill selection.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
The first picture clearly shows a non-crafted explicit accuracy modifier affecting hit chance. It's about explicit and implicit, not crafted or non-crafted.

The implicit modifier affects the local base accuracy and the explicit modifier is added to the global accuracy rating.
Do you think I'd have made that statement if I hadn't tested it thoroughly? Here you go. Explicit non-crafted accuracy in the first image is applying only to the offhand, crafted accuracy in the second image is applying to both. I've tested this with many other rare weapons, and all of them work like this. Perhaps Dreamfeather's accuracy is global; I don't have one lying around to test.

Huh, you're right. I had been looking at the chance to hit, but I've rechecked the screenshots, and it seems, that Dreamfeather's explicit accuracy is in fact global, but your screenshots indeed show the opposite for rare items.

I blame GGG for the confusion. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info