Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
polo2005 wrote:
Is barrage tooltip not working properly?
Added addition projectiles from dying sun and helmet enchant and the total damage didn't change.

The tool has no way of knowing how many barrage projectiles will land - same for basically any multi hitting bow skill like TS. You can just multiply dps by number of projectiles if you can be sure every projectile hits - usually at point blank.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
CruelFish wrote:
I havent found any credible sources but if we assume that IIR and IIQ is equally weighted and there is no armor "The more you have the more it sucks" kind of deal then this is 100% correct.
Hmm. I'll give it some thought.
"
Anyways, one thing I have noticed that was driving me nuts lately is that if I have EE set for "hit by light and my skill is a fire skill then under calcs it decreases my dps cuz Was hit by fire ....
That's actually a display issue in the breakdown for the effective DPS modifier; the resistance value used in the DPS calculation is always correct, but the modifier list shown at the bottom of the breakdown is generated after the resistances have been changed by the hit damage, and so it shows the wrong modifiers. It's quite difficult to fix, and of low priority as it's just a display issue.

"
CruelFish wrote:
Regarding Barrage DPS.

When standing close enough to an enemy every single arrow will hit the enemy, can we have a thing for barrage similar to the stage count on blade flurry?
Hmm. This has been requested quite a few times; I don't have a straightforward way of handling this, but I'll see if I can come up with something.

"
jormaerik wrote:
Can you add sustained mana cost calculation? Currently there's the mana available after reservation, the regen is displayed, but it would be quite convenient if the calculations would let me know how long time can I cast skill x before the mana runs out?

Bonus points: sustain with mana leech. (extra bonus for warlord's mark affecting trash/uniques)
That shouldn't be too difficult. I'll look into it. Sustain with leech won't happen quite yet though, as the program doesn't do leech calculations yet.

"
chitnegro wrote:
I was able to calculate Poison from Cospri's Will in the 1.3.0 version but since i update to 1.3.5 i cant calculate it UNLESS i put the gem poison in the socket group.
Cospri's Will seems to work fine for me. Note that the poison won't be enabled unless you either have a curse skill active, or enable "Is the enemy Cursed?" in the Configuration tab.

"
sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the default level for empower is 20, you should make an expection for it and set it to 3 imo
Good point. I'll see if I can fix that.

"
Flouyd wrote:
I have a small quality of life suggestion. If we get over 95% crit chance is it possible to show how much "%increased crit chance" we have over the cap?
That's easily done; it'll be in the breakdown for crit chance in the Calcs tab.

"
polo2005 wrote:
Added addition projectiles from dying sun and helmet enchant and the total damage didn't change.
The program never assumes that all projectiles will hit a target. However, as previously mentioned I'm looking into the possibility of adding skill parts to Barrage to allow you to choose between 1 projectile hitting, and all projectiles hitting.

"
Meridin wrote:
Trying to add custom stats to an item to simulate an ally's buffed wrath aura, but it does not like the description "44% more Lightning Damage with Spells" or "44% more Lightning Spell Damage". Can only get "44% more Lightning Damage" to work, but that messes with attacks.
"44% more Spell Lightning Damage" will work, but I'll allow the "with Spells" wording to work as well in the next update, since it matches the wording of the Wrath aura.

"
Hybrid897 wrote:
There is probably a ton of things you still want to add but if it wouldn't be much trouble do you think you could add the recently revealed lethargy jewel? I'm making a glacial hammer build and I would like to figure out the damage with full conversion thank you.
The program currently doesn't support any threshold jewels, and supporting the new style of threshold jewel (not requiring allocated passives) won't be straightforward. I'll try and get them working before 2.6 comes out, but no promises.
Can I change the font?

I don't find it to be too readable.
may i'm wrong, but the ignite dps looks a bit to high ?

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=1fd171-1487667699.jpg
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Feb 21, 2017, 4:04:42 AM
"
Openarl wrote:

"
polo2005 wrote:
The program never assumes that all projectiles will hit a target. However, as previously mentioned I'm looking into the possibility of adding skill parts to Barrage to allow you to choose between 1 projectile hitting, and all projectiles hitting.

Am I right to assume that currently the program only counts 1 projectile in the total dps? So assuming if it were fired from point plant, everything hit and i have like 5 projectiles; i would multiply the total dps with 5?
ign: DreamsofIllusions
Last edited by polo2005 on Feb 21, 2017, 4:14:48 AM
"
Can I change the font?

I'm aware of that; unfortunately the font renderer currently used by the program isn't very fancy and doesn't support ClearType, Unicode, or pretty much any advancement in font rendering made in the past... 50 years? :P I'm looking to overhaul it at some point, but it'll take a fair bit of work.

"
stexnex wrote:
Looks fine to be. Note that More/Less modifiers combine multiplicatively, so in your case:
1.4 x 1.44 x 1.59 x 1.4 = 4.487616
That rounds to 4.49, which is 349% more.

"
polo2005 wrote:
Am I right to assume that currently the program only counts 1 projectile in the total dps? So assuming if it were fired from point plant, everything hit and i have like 5 projectiles; i would multiply the total dps with 5?
Correct.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Can I change the font?

I'm aware of that; unfortunately the font renderer currently used by the program isn't very fancy and doesn't support ClearType, Unicode, or pretty much any advancement in font rendering made in the past... 50 years? :P I'm looking to overhaul it at some point, but it'll take a fair bit of work.

"
stexnex wrote:
Looks fine to be. Note that More/Less modifiers combine multiplicatively, so in your case:
1.4 x 1.44 x 1.59 x 1.4 = 4.487616
That rounds to 4.49, which is 349% more.

"
polo2005 wrote:
Correct.

but 352k dmg per second ignite from a 74k initial hit ?

i believ i read the chart wrong :D
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
"
Hybrid897 wrote:
Just found out about this tool from the reddit thread.

Its amazing thanks for all the hard work you put into it!

There is probably a ton of things you still want to add but if it wouldn't be much trouble do you think you could add the recently revealed lethargy jewel? I'm making a glacial hammer build and I would like to figure out the damage with full conversion thank you.

I know right freaking amazing!!

Some recently announced items may take some time to put into the program, and arl will most likely just release them all at the same time... He does that.

Link me your Glacial hammer build when you're 100% done though Okay? :)
Is there a way to paste in a build link without typing in the url manually?
Does it support Point Blank?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info