Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
CruelFish wrote:
Can we have a magicfind coficient added under other effects?
C = (1+(IIQ/100)) * (1+(IIR/100))

I havent found any credible sources but if we assume that IIR and IIQ is equally weighted and there is no armor "The more you have the more it sucks" kind of deal then this is 100% correct.

One thing to keep in mind is that MF is multiplicative with the MF in maps, so some groups incorrectly thought that IIQ was 2.5 the value of IIR but in reality what they noticed is that IIQ is higher on maps and thus this multiplicative nature makes it worth a hecka lot more... That and the currency drops makes IIQ so underused... Sad really that MF uniques are such... They are just trash.

Anyways, one thing I have noticed that was driving me nuts lately is that if I have EE set for "hit by light and my skill is a fire skill then under calcs it decreases my dps cuz Was hit by fire ....

I love my ability to english, durr.
Last edited by CruelFish on Feb 20, 2017, 7:37:13 AM
Regarding Barrage DPS.

When standing close enough to an enemy every single arrow will hit the enemy, can we have a thing for barrage similar to the stage count on blade flurry?

It would just be the number of projectiles (4+x) which would be modified by additional arrow, additional barrage projectiles ETC. <-- not volleyfire

Very nice tool!

Not so small request:

Can you add sustained mana cost calculation? Currently there's the mana available after reservation, the regen is displayed, but it would be quite convenient if the calculations would let me know how long time can I cast skill x before the mana runs out?

Bonus points: sustain with mana leech. (extra bonus for warlord's mark affecting trash/uniques)

Thanks and keep up the good work!
IGN: ihaveseenthefail
Really top work on this, Openarl. Thank you for sharing!
I was able to calculate Poison from Cospri's Will in the 1.3.0 version but since i update to 1.3.5 i cant calculate it UNLESS i put the gem poison in the socket group.
sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the default level for empower is 20, you should make an expection for it and set it to 3 imo
I have a small quality of life suggestion. If we get over 95% crit chance is it possible to show how much "%increased crit chance" we have over the cap?
Is barrage tooltip not working properly?
Added addition projectiles from dying sun and helmet enchant and the total damage didn't change.
ign: DreamsofIllusions
Trying to add custom stats to an item to simulate an ally's buffed wrath aura, but it does not like the description "44% more Lightning Damage with Spells" or "44% more Lightning Spell Damage". Can only get "44% more Lightning Damage" to work, but that messes with attacks.
Just found out about this tool from the reddit thread.

Its amazing thanks for all the hard work you put into it!

There is probably a ton of things you still want to add but if it wouldn't be much trouble do you think you could add the recently revealed lethargy jewel? I'm making a glacial hammer build and I would like to figure out the damage with full conversion thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info