Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Fred4 wrote:
Thank you!

Do you have a way for me to show my support financially?

+1
the best skill tree program
thanks
Great app! I found myself theory crafting with this a lot and found some issues :
Inevitable Judgement doesn't work. It's just ignored.
Slower Projectiles doesn't scale Ethereal Knives damage.

Any fixes for that?

Is there a way to add "Number of curses on enemy" modifier? That would make Occultist damage calculations more in line with actual values.

How I can add corrupted implicits to items?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 19, 2017, 3:51:36 AM
"
Fred4 wrote:
Do you have a way for me to show my support financially?
I've been meaning to set up a PayPal donation system, but I haven't really had the time yet. Maybe after the next update or two; there's some juicy features coming that I really need to get out of the way first.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Great app! I found myself theory crafting with this a lot and found some issues :
Inevitable Judgement doesn't work. It's just ignored.
Slower Projectiles doesn't scale Ethereal Knives damage.

Any fixes for that?

Is there a way to add "Number of curses on enemy" modifier? That would make Occultist damage calculations more in line with actual values.

How I can add corrupted implicits to items?
1. Are you sure Inevitable Judgement isn't working? I just tested it now and it seems to be working perfectly.
2. Again, I tested it and SP definitely increases the damage of EK. What's your exact setup?
3. Which part of Occultist? Malediction? I could probably make that automatic, based on the number of curses you have active. I'll look into it.
4. Corrupted implicits can be added manually using the "Edit..." function; there's no other way at the moment.
Until 1.3.2 program was working great, when i updated to 1.3.3 today the program ''stopped responding''

when i open it, every time, weird.
"
Balantakos wrote:
Until 1.3.2 program was working great, when i updated to 1.3.3 today the program ''stopped responding''

At what point exactly does it stop responding? A screenshot might help.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

At what point exactly does it stop responding? A screenshot might help.

Double click to open -> then that green window thing :p -> and then it opens and boom stopped responding.

Its the portable version btw.

I re-download the 1.3 -> updated to 1.3.3 and still the same.
Last edited by Balantakos on Feb 19, 2017, 8:14:03 AM
Thats what I see upon opening, but the Software seems to work after dismissing it: (For some reason I fail to post the picture directly, sorry) http://imgur.com/9p3TIZM. In regard to Balantakos, I had the same issue upon opening for like 5 times, but now it stopped appearing (without me changing anything!), instead I see the Error I posted
Only on version 1.3.3:

https://gyazo.com/9c35930c4f90f8702f08ae2d7ec73c06

I tried re-installing c++ redistributables.

Earlier versions work normally.
Aye, I definitely broke something with 1.3.3. I've just pushed out 1.3.4 ahead of schedule, which hopefully will fix the issues.
Is there a way to see the folder I designated for my saved builds? I need to reinstall I suppose since update is broke, but dont really want to loose my builds ;D
Thanks for all ur effort to fix it, very much appreciated!
Last edited by Blakaraz on Feb 19, 2017, 2:00:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info