Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hey again Openarl;
Now I'm here for a quick QoL suggestion. As you can see on this screenshot, the name of build covers passive counter because it's too long. That means I have to rename it in order to be able to see how many points I've spent. So instead of that, I suggest making pieces of HUD move to the right depending on the length of build name so they won't interfere.

~with respect,
Miacis
Last edited by AwakeningTheChaos on Feb 18, 2017, 7:04:42 AM
"
Now I'm here for a quick QoL suggestion. As you can see on this screenshot, the name of build covers passive counter because it's too long. That means I have to rename it in order to be able to see how many points I've spent. So instead of that, I suggest making pieces of HUD move to the right depending on the length of build name so they won't interfere.
Ah, that's something I've been meaning to fix for a while. Now that you've reminded me, it'll be fixed in the next update, which will be out very shortly.
Hi, I want support for Intuitive leap.

I remember you saying something about not wanting to do it because you'd have to rewrite a bunch of stuff or something. <--- or something

Is it possible that we can get some kind of pseudofix for now? Maybe like... ctrl alt clicking a node allows you to allocate it kind of like how its done for scion or something.

I dont know, I just ... It hurts my eyes to look at my build having too many points when it doesnt.
"
CruelFish wrote:

I remember you saying something about not wanting to do it because you'd have to rewrite a bunch of stuff or something. <--- or something
I do want to add support for it, but I hadn't been able to justify the time investment. Fortunately however, the 1.3.0 update, in addition to finishing the highest priority feature (flasks) and thereby allowing me more freedom to work on things like this, it also made a change in the program internals that solved one of the biggest issues preventing Intuitive Leap from working; so you might not have to wait much longer...
"
Openarl wrote:
"
CruelFish wrote:

I do want to add support for it, but I hadn't been able to justify the time investment. Fortunately however, the 1.3.0 update, in addition to finishing the highest priority feature (flasks) and thereby allowing me more freedom to work on things like this, it also made a change in the program internals that solved one of the biggest issues preventing Intuitive Leap from working; so you might not have to wait much longer...

Can We expect to have it before 2.6 or 3.0 ?
"
CruelFish wrote:
Definitely before 3.0, and probably before 2.6; I'm actually taking a look at it right now, so it might on its way rather soon, depending on how much luck I have solving all the issues it causes.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
CruelFish wrote:
Definitely before 3.0, and probably before 2.6; I'm actually taking a look at it right now, so it might on its way rather soon, depending on how much luck I have solving all the issues it causes.

Thank you.

By the way, a lot of my friends are complaining that there is barely any functionality for things like minions ETC. But We do have the damage/hp/etc values of all minions and the hp of enemies at lvl 76 ETC so wouldnt it be possible to just make a quick workaround and treat the minions like any other spell?

On another note wouldnt it be super easy to add things like offering for necromancer?

(Wiki + poeDB etc for values)
Last edited by CruelFish on Feb 18, 2017, 10:56:55 AM
"
CruelFish wrote:
By the way, a lot of my friends are complaining that there is barely any functionality for things like minions ETC. But We do have the damage/hp/etc values of all minions and the hp of enemies at lvl 76 ETC so wouldnt it be possible to just make a quick workaround and treat the minions like any other spell?

On another note wouldnt it be super easy to add things like offering for necromancer?
The trouble is, the values on the wiki and poedb didn't come from any official source, but were reverse engineered from the game data, which involved a fair bit of guesswork. No-one really knows if those numbers are correct, and I'm certainly not going to rely on them. And those are just base values; how exactly they are affected by modifiers and support gems is something I can only guess at, as there's no way of verifying the output in-game. So as much as I'd like to add minion DPS calculations, I just don't have the information I need yet.

Necromancer Offerings is on my TODO list; I can't say how easy they'll be until I get around to working on them, but it's one of the features I plan to get done before 2.6 is out.
"
CruelFish wrote:
"
Openarl wrote:
"
CruelFish wrote:

Thank you.

By the way, a lot of my friends are complaining that there is barely any functionality for things like minions ETC. But We do have the damage values of all minions and the hp of enemies at lvl 76 ETC so wouldnt it be possible to just make a quick workaround and treat the minions like any other spell?

(Wiki + poeDB etc for values)

Sounds good to me!

Thank you for your work, it means a lot to a lot of us.

I as a buildaholic is completely blown away by the program and have used it for quite some while now, saves me so much damn time from spreadsheets and wolframalpha stuff.

I'll keep you updated on any issues I find or if there is any functionality issues I can bother you with.

Hahaha, have a nice day mate.
Is there a way to add the increased damage provided by a support necromancer aurabot?
IGN KnivesOfEthereality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info