Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

1. It would be good if we could switch the thousands separator (,) for the decimals separator (.). It's confusing to see it this way (it has different uses in many countries).

2. It would be good if we could see the minion duration like Raging Spirit or Phantasm (from Summon Phantasm on Kill Support). This way we would be able to see the impact of some choices in our build.
Or even how much time a cast of Blade Vortex would last and how 'Increase Skill Effect Duration' could make the difference in our gameplay.
The Blinding Aura from Corona Solaris unique is not being added to skill list, nor is its aura being added to aura buff benefits for scion etc
Ghost Shroud doesn't add cast speed or attack speed and there is no option to tick how many shrouds do you have
Seems I find a bug here:
War banner grants 59% increased accuracy to nearby allies. But when I was checking my herald of agony minion stats the accuracy calculation uses 95% increased accuracy instead of 59.

Screen Shot
Spoiler

-EDIT-
Forget it. Just found that War Banner is linked with Generosity.
Last edited by zhang8218923 on Mar 25, 2019, 1:52:19 AM

n/m, figured it out
Last edited by Veld_San on Mar 24, 2019, 6:03:19 PM
Hi. Is this the right place to make suggestions to the Path of Building?

Could you make it so that you can move the skill tree with cursor keys? Instead of only right-click and moving the mouse?
little bug with Command of the Pit Riveted Gloves

https://imgur.com/a/JuYW44W

they don't take the arcane surge despite having the correct jewel

thanks for the good work man
Last edited by Bemito on Mar 25, 2019, 12:51:13 PM
Perandus Signed doesn't use the 2% increased Intelligence for each unique item equipped stat. But ! if I change the wording manually by editing the item into '2% increased Intelligence for each equipped unique item' then the bonus is there.
Not sure where to post for help with PoB. I'm getting a Response code: 403 error anytime I try to import a new pastebin code.
My ES totals are wrong. I think its the 16% increased ES from body armor mod on my ring and belt.

Damnation Lock
Crystal Belt
Unique ID: 37b531dd6c11cc1d91a2969c4f49bc39c84892cd3ed53ad16870b347c0984c8d
Item Level: 84
LevelReq: 79
Implicits: 1
+79 to maximum Energy Shield
+48 to maximum Energy Shield
+44% to Lightning Resistance
+2% chance to Evade Attacks
16% increased Energy Shield from Body Armour
{crafted}+225 to Armour