Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

The new watcher's eye mod,

"Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence"

doesn't work with the newest update. Can we get this fixed?

Should be pretty simple since its just a 15% more modifier right?
in the Configuration tab
"Is the enemy standing on Consecrated ground?"
Does NOT NOT NOT change the effective crit chance of an attack despite the wiki stating...

"Hits against enemies on consecrated ground have 100% increased critical strike chance."

Likewise enabling wave of conviction is NOT modifying the damage calculation on a different skill with the same element of the applied exposure.
It does recalculate the damage of WOC but does not effect other skills with same elemental hit.

What I am trying to determine is if hitting an enemy on concentrated ground is more DPS vs hitting an enemy with the exposure applied.

AKA
double crit chance with crit multiplier (INCREASED)
vs
exposure (25% MORE)
Last edited by Mugenrios2k on Mar 15, 2019, 12:16:24 AM
Is anyone else having trouble importing chars since yesterday ? I never had problems before but since yesterday import doesn't work for me. I get an SSL error. I never had this problem before.

There is no issue with the firewall, PoB updates itself just fine. I even tried disabling it completely with no change.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
When you use a "withering touch" support gem it allows you to enter the number of "withered" debuff stacks on enemy in Configuration tab. But when you use "wither" spell gem itself it does not allow you to enter number of debuff stacks. While this is a huge dmg multiplier it would be cool to be able to enter number of debuff stacks while using "wither" spell gem.
Thanks for this!
How can I state that i have 3 Ghost Shrouds?? (Playing a trickster)
It seems to me that this is not a coincidence of the numbers of chance and the critical factor is too big. What could be the problem?

Last edited by Phantom_kiki on Mar 18, 2019, 3:36:27 PM
"
Phantom_kiki wrote:
It seems to me that this is not a coincidence of the numbers of chance and the critical factor is too big. What could be the problem?

Take a look at calculation mode at the top of your screenshot. It's set to Effective DPS, which will estimate your damage while killing things, so it will include Arcane Surge, Herald of Ice, Golem, and Assassin's Mark (and Righteous Providence).

If you switch the calculation mode to Buffed, you'll get your stats as if you were in your hideout, which means no Assassin's Mark and no Righteous Providence from your ascendancy. You'll see your 51.8% crit chance there.
The Syndicat Unique "The Queen's Hunger" is still missing. Dont know if thats known already, but since I think all other Syndicate Unique have been added wanted to point that out. Thanks to everyone participating in this wonderful
tool!
Last edited by Disconnect93 on Mar 20, 2019, 3:47:16 PM
Hey did you ever get a chance to update the SRS accuracy (if it's even been buffed yet)? I haven't seen the value change in any of the recent revisions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ay0a0m/reading_through_the_patch_notes_looking_for_the/ehxy1bx/

Bex stated here that the accuracy would be doubled. It was never appended to the patch notes, so I have no idea if it actually went live.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info