Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I think there is a bug in calulating phys dmg increases and decreases with Ryslatha's Coil. I've got the 3.5.0 version, but changing the values of
30% more Maximum Physical Attack Damage
31% less Minimum Physical Attack Damage
seems to hava no effect in the calculation of DPS. Also, when I remove it from the equipped items, the DPS Im loosing is way less then the tooltip DPS in the game.
Am I doing something wrong?

Ryslatha's Coil
Studded Belt
Unique ID: e23214216352f4bdb4bfad15206293f6f0e247fa4d45dd76279be692f563f289
Item Level: 69
LevelReq: 32
Implicits: 1
26% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
+24 to Strength
30% more Maximum Physical Attack Damage
31% less Minimum Physical Attack Damage
Adds 1 to 19 Physical Damage to Attacks
+87 to maximum Life
Gain 50 Life when you Stun an Enemy
Circle of Anguish, Circle of Fear and Circle of Guilt are missing from the available uniques in PoB.
circle of nostalgia
herald of agony deals (70-100) increased dmg doesn' work either
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
1/ Can't find how to properly take into account doedre's skin effigy multi curse into the mathcrafting.
Enabling/disabling curse manually show individual effect, but not synergies or potential limitations.

2/ Mon'tregul's Grasp calculation is wrong, not taking into account you have less zombies. The item provides only improvment on cooldown and the AOE fire effect.

3/ talisman's are required to be manually written.
Mask of the tribunal Magistrate crown is bugged mana reserved per 250 total attribute dont work
Can someone edit the main post and indicate that the current version history on the main post does not reflect the reality ?

If we trust the main post then the project would be dead since Dec 2017.

Luckily I still though on checking the Github.
trying to use this but now, can't import other builds

Also, if i try to check my other builds, it still shows the main skills of my highest character for some reason
Can't port over Xbox Account, not sure if that has to do with the "Account not verified" bug maybe?
watcher's eye still missing new auras :S
ty for the work!
Allow us to craft a 3-mod Watcher's Eye please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info