Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

For starters thanks for the amazing work, i literally play equal POE and POB nowdays..! :)

I dont know if it has been mentioned before but I have checked the "is enemy shocked" and was playing with increasing shock effectiveness in storm charger boots but the dps calc stayed the same.
Fantastic for crunching some numbers!

Just a small request, but with Femur of the Saints it increases minion damage per spectre, att speed per skele but there's no way to have this calculated, is it possible to include this information?
Trying to find some help with path of building. I have a few saved builds where the attributes box under calc's tab shows all 0's and i have a few builds where it works and i cant figure out why. any idea on a fix??
Could anyone tell me how to add the new Trap damage roll from incursion to weapons created in PoB? or is it now implemented yet?
I keep having this issue randomly. The "Sort by DPS" gem option usually works, but occasionally on some of my builds it will not sort the gems and I have to start a new build for it to work again. Any fixes?
Last edited by loanb on Jun 19, 2018, 2:45:04 PM
"
loanb wrote:
I keep having this issue randomly. The "Sort by DPS" gem option usually works, but occasionally on some of my builds it will not sort the gems and I have to start a new build for it to work again. Any fixes?

Never happened to me. Most of the time when he "Sort by DPS" shows incorrectly it's because it's a) a skill provided by an item or b) not the correct part of the ability is chosen (ie Frost Blades projectile versus hit for example) or c) Vaal Skill is picket.

Only seen what you describe a couple of times but it's always one of the similar reasons stated above or related issues.

"
Could anyone tell me how to add the new Trap damage roll from incursion to weapons created in PoB? or is it now implemented yet?

Search for an item with your desired mod -> Click "Edit" -> copy the line with your desired mod - > click "Craft item" on the type of weapon you like and paste the line you copied into the last field.
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Jun 19, 2018, 7:20:22 PM
There is a bug with Glacial Hammer. It does not count the DMG conversion, and also calculates DPS on unsupported weapons
cant find 'Killed Recently' option anymore.. its not available in 1.4.96?
hello,

first, thank you very for you great job on path of building.
i love it.

I would like to noticed a mistake in calculation for "dps per point".
Actually,
if X total dps,
n number of passives points for X total dps,
Y dps per point,

actually, your calcul is: Y=X/n
it's a not a "more" effect per point.

the real multiplicative bonus per point is determined by:
(1=100% base damage)

1+X=(1+Y)^n
we know 1+X>O
Then (1+X)^(1/n)=1+Y
and Y=(1+X)^(1/n)-1

i hope you will understand it and it helps you to upgrade path of building.
if you need more explanation contact me.
Last edited by gari on Jun 26, 2018, 2:38:37 AM
Any idea when/if The Retch's mod (200% of life leech applies to enemies as Chaos Dmg) will be figured out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info