Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Drimli wrote:
Is Path of Building not supported anymore? i just wonder since it have not been updated yet.

He is updating the programm when json file is available (which it is now). So give him some time. It will be there tomorrow :D
"
Hyron wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
Is Path of Building not supported anymore? i just wonder since it have not been updated yet.

He is updating the programm when json file is available (which it is now). So give him some time. It will be there tomorrow :D

It have been available for many hours and others are updated hours ago... Not that it is a biggie since there really only are 2 changes.
Last edited by Drimli on Dec 7, 2017, 3:54:25 AM
"
Drimli wrote:
It have been available for many hours and others are updated hours ago... Not that it is a biggie since there really only are 2 changes.

People have their lives/work/family and stuff, they don't drop everything they are doing and don't run to update some kind of 3rd party program for a game. Be easier.
Also, updating such program isn't only a copy-pasting the JSON, but I guess not everyone understands that.
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:

People have their lives/work/family and stuff, they don't drop everything they are doing and don't run to update some kind of 3rd party program for a game. Be easier.
Also, updating such program isn't only a copy-pasting the JSON, but I guess not everyone understands that.

You feel better now?
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:

Agreed, BUT since it have so many people supporting him on patreon...HE SHOULD at least
make an announcement like NeverSink does...instead he is missing for a long time.

Its not only the TREE, there is gems/uniques/bug fixes...check the github 156 open issues.

Anyway im not saying you are wrong...but at least a heads up (that only takes 5 minutes) would be nice.
"
Drimli wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:

You feel better now?

Do you?

(in addition to previous answer) Are you aware about different time zones?
JSON file was "available" for some people at 1 AM.
Do you seriously DEMAND that they shouldn't sleep and immediately updated the application FOR YOU?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
Drimli wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:

You feel better now?

Not really sure what are you trying to achieve acting like that?
With such behaviour you only look like impatient kid (eventhough probably you're not one, but whatever) who only understands his "I want it NAOOOOOOOO" and thinks he's the most important one here. Chill man, just chill.
PoB Tree Updated to 3.1.

So i guess hes updateing uniques and gems in the next few days.

Feel better now?
Hey, in the 1.4.65 update i believe there is a bug with Molten Strike linked with Multistrike where it ignores the Attack speed bonus from Multistrike while calculating the magma balls dps. From my understanding the magma balls proc from the melee attack itself so the attack speed listed should be same as on the attack itself.
"
omgree wrote:
Didnt read all 200 pages, but mb can someone quick reply hove to solve this:

?

So no one know why so?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info