Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Hyron wrote:
PoB Tree Updated to 3.1.

So i guess hes updateing uniques and gems in the next few days.

Feel better now?

Happy to see the tree updated, but I was really hoping for the new gems to at least be on as well so I can start crafting my build. Hopefully the author has enough energy to update them in before patch as well if possible. :)
Seems like multistrike and ruthless affects Wild Strike's secondary attack. However PoB doesn't increase nor average hit with ruthless, nor attack rate with multistrike. It works fine with hits tho (primary attacks).

Last edited by xlxDemoneLxlx on Dec 7, 2017, 8:06:05 AM
how to update my pob into 3.1 ?
quotes where wrong..

Last edited by Drimli on Dec 7, 2017, 9:59:00 AM
I am not acting in any way i made a very justified question without being smartass or anything and i get passive aggressive answers from random people... it is kinda you two guys that where acting up.
Bug report, though maybe it's not a bug?

Passive tree has been updated to 3.1, but the drop-down list for Game Version in the Configuration screen still lists only 2.6 (Atlas of Worlds) and 3.0 (Fall of Oriath), with the 3.1 passive tree apparently replacing the 3.0 tree altogether. Personally, I would much prefer to maintain each tree if possible (might be a size/data problem though), since I had wanted to use PoB, in part, to save my characters' passive trees as they were, to help me remember how to rebuild them after full-tree respecs (several of my older characters I just have no memory of what they were doing or where their points were and that makes me kinda sad).

Also holding out for item and skill updates; I want to make a lightning tendrils channeler, but lightning tendrils hasn't been updated to a channeled spell yet.
Last edited by DragoonWraith on Dec 7, 2017, 11:11:17 AM
Can someone tell me if there is currently any functionality to import items into PoB found from poe.trade/gggtrade like by using their data-id etc. (rather than recreating an item from scratch)?
I think Blight is still unchanged so it's still 20 stacks with 7% instead of 15 stacks with 6%. When will the balance changes be added? After 3.1 is fully released?

Thanks for making this!
"
ssm016 wrote:
Can someone tell me if there is currently any functionality to import items into PoB found from poe.trade/gggtrade like by using their data-id etc. (rather than recreating an item from scratch)?

That's a very good idea. I hope the program creator sees this and that it can be implemented somehow.
For now there are templates for rare items players can use.
Spirit Guards Viridian Jewel

No longer requires dexterity in radius to be allocated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info