Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Didnt read all 200 pages, but mb can someone quick reply hove to solve this:

?
Last edited by omgree on Dec 1, 2017, 3:03:43 PM
How about adding an option on the skill tree to "block" certain nodes so that they are ignored when doing the path and calculations.

For example when you are just starting the tree it will always try to get the str/dex/int nodes because it has a "shorter" path, but it is way less point efficient to get them. Adding an option to ignore those nodes would help a lot on getting the right dps calculation.

It's also useful when there are 2 paths with the same amount of nodes, because you can block one of the paths so it will calculate with the ones you really want.
Bug I encountered: Discipline is showing as providing 0.3% energy shield regen whenever you have it active and also have zealot's oath working.

Also annoying is that having enduring cry equipped adds it's life regen to your total while you have it enabled, even though it's impossible to have it active 100% of the time, and though it doesn't actually add the regen to your stat sheet ingame.

If this is not the place to post bug reports, let me know.
Last edited by Atreties on Dec 3, 2017, 12:59:48 PM
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
I'm sorry, but is there a fix for the issue shown below? The UI for the program is cut off and the cursor and highlighted button don't match.

Try resizing the window. (double-click the title bar to maximize, then do that again to restore, is the easiest way to preserve the current size.)

i'm having the same issue, and that fix din't work.

Being unable to save/load builds is really hurting my user experience.

Edit: finally found out that updating graphics drivers worked.
Last edited by TChosen1 on Dec 5, 2017, 12:20:48 AM
There is small mistake in Reave radius description. It suppose to be 17 and scale to 21 on level 20. Confirmed by GGG in last patch notes.
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
"
Reave's radius has been increased from 17 to 20, bringing it up to 24 at gem level 20.

New patch 3.1.0.

So i gueass it will be changed in the next update.
Hi, reporting possible bug:
Spoiler

Link to guy's build: https://pastebin.com/gVbBMKh5

Crit multi nodes show more multi adding to the dps sheet than they actually should have on them
Is Path of Building not supported anymore? i just wonder since it have not been updated yet.
Can you explain why PoB is using 1-5% CPU while minimized ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info