Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Anya updates regarding the UI issues https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/issues/677 ?
Reinstall does not help
Last edited by Ferox28 on Nov 26, 2017, 9:50:16 AM
Not sure if this is the proper place to report it, but I found no button in the program to do so.

I've found that Illuminated Devotion (Templar ascendency)'s 40% AoE increase is not taken into account when using Doryani's Fist's embedded skill Doryani's Touch.

The wiki states: "The area of effect bonus from the Illuminated Devotion ascendancy passive works with the Doryani's Touch skill."
Can't find solar guard in manage specters tx in advance. btw love the planner keep it up :))
Two months without any updates ...
Do you intend to continue with software development?

"
Puffy_Yoll wrote:
The UI is too wide for some screen resolutions, making some of the features of your program 100% useless. My screen resolution is 1366x768 and i'm unable to use the item creator because of it. Example:

Other than that, i really like the program.

i would love a resizing feature as well, if it'S possible.
like draging the edge of the window to resize ist, you know ?
i'm no programmer so i got no clue how this is called :)
"
grimjack68 wrote:
So, without having read all 200+ pages of this thread... anyone know where the data for Spectres comes from? I pulled down the source from github, and there is a file, ./Data/3_0/Spectres.lua that contains the data for Spectres. However, at the top of the file, it says:

-- This file is automatically generated, do not edit!
-- Path of Building

I've searched through the rest of the code, and it's not obvious how that file is being generated. Any ideas?

The author was extracting the data from the game files, statically, the same way that, eg, poedb do. I believe part of the 3.0 specter issue was that they no longer had the same data in the same format, or were missing a scaling table, or something, so it couldn't be extracted the same way?

No idea if the tooling to extract the data is included in the repo, or available at all.
can you add frost sentinels to the list of spectres manageable?
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
So, without having read all 200+ pages of this thread... anyone know where the data for Spectres comes from? I pulled down the source from github, and there is a file, ./Data/3_0/Spectres.lua that contains the data for Spectres. However, at the top of the file, it says:

-- This file is automatically generated, do not edit!
-- Path of Building

I've searched through the rest of the code, and it's not obvious how that file is being generated. Any ideas?

The author was extracting the data from the game files, statically, the same way that, eg, poedb do. I believe part of the 3.0 specter issue was that they no longer had the same data in the same format, or were missing a scaling table, or something, so it couldn't be extracted the same way?

No idea if the tooling to extract the data is included in the repo, or available at all.
Thanks for the info - I'll dig some more now that I have your hints!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I'm sorry, but is there a fix for the issue shown below? The UI for the program is cut off and the cursor and highlighted button don't match.

"
I'm sorry, but is there a fix for the issue shown below? The UI for the program is cut off and the cursor and highlighted button don't match.

Try resizing the window. (double-click the title bar to maximize, then do that again to restore, is the easiest way to preserve the current size.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info