Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Version 1.4.53, fresh downloaded yesterday, say's no update available, but 'still' offers old 2.6 and "new" Beta 3.0 tree as options?
Is 1.4.53 the version shown in the bottom left corner? Or is that the installer version you used? The program updates to the latest version during installation.

It was both, the version I've loaded and what it showed in the corner; and even a manual 'check for updates' showed no positive at this point.

Now it messaged me as 1.4.56, and also found the recent 57 version to update, succeed and 'issue' solved - thanks!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Openarl wrote:
"
bluechipps32 wrote:
Hey man, just a small issue I was wondering about. Before 3.0 PoB was handling Inevitable Judgement calculations. I can understand if its on the todo list for 3.0 but mostly I'm curious about why its lowering my DPS in the meantime, not quite sure how that's possible :P
As far as I can tell Inevitable Judgement is working fine. Note that it causes critical strikes to not only ignore the enemy's own resistances, but also any penetration that you have, and any resistance reductions (e.g Elemental Weakness) that you have applied.

Consequently, if you are using any penetration or resistance curses then taking Inevitable Judgement will in fact decrease your DPS against enemies which have no inherit resistances, but against enemies that do (e.g bosses) it can be a significant increase. You can set the "Is the enemy a Boss?" option in the Configuration tab to see exactly how boss resistances and curse effect modifiers affect the power of Inevitable Judgement.

Totally makes sense now, thank you for the explanation! I instantly resolved the issue by giving enemies resistances. PoB now shows it tripling my DPS :)

In case you don't hear this often enough (doubtful)... TY FOR CARING ABOUT US, you rock!
Hi,

it looks crazy after i import a pastebin link build for my scion :(

here a screenshoot

http://i.imgur.com/mndc5hm.jpg

and here the pastebin link

https://pastebin.com/SS4LC1wV

with the version 1.4.58 is the same issue

Minor bug: Storm cascade (from harbinger unique sword) cannot be supported with spell echo since it's a triggered spell
Hello! I'm trying to use PoB to import my slayer, but every time I enter my account name to import it gives me a 403 error. What am I doing wrong?
Elemental Damage with Attacks Affects SRS now? Cause its saying so...
Edit: Ruthless Support also '-'
Last edited by DiegoWeiller on Aug 9, 2017, 3:11:01 AM
deleted
Last edited by smuggl3r on Aug 9, 2017, 8:04:02 AM
Thank you for a fast answer Openarl.

Can you add a Config options for Vinktar and VLT for Effective DPS calculations according to 3.0 patch notes and Shock changes?

Like:
[] Is enemy affected by Vessel of Vinktar's shock aura? (*1.1)
[] Is enemy on a shocked ground from Vaal Lightning Trap? (*1.15)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Version_3.0.0#These_changes_affect_the_following_sources_of_Shock
Last edited by Sitnave on Aug 9, 2017, 8:53:51 AM
"
Openarl wrote:

"
Bnethor wrote:
Does charged dash dmg calculation account for the 100% more damage with hits mod at maximum distance? Seems like it doesn't on the calculations page and I haven't found a way to tick a box or to select an alternative damage state for this skill (akin to bf and bv for example). Great job with the program btw, it almost feels like I "play" this more than PoE itself nowadays..
It doesn't yet; I'm not sure how to handle it, as it scales according to distance.

Hey, Openarl.
I see you added a charged dash button.
Your option has a flat 0-100% more modifier based on travel distance that scales linear. Is this based off assumptions or actual datamining? steady increase vs a flat 100% more, only at the end.

Also, the rest of the charged dash calcs are totally wrong. The current system can't really handle it.

https://www.desmos.com/calculator/cmnwc3vaky
I dont know if his calcs are 100% accurate, or if there assumptions. but it seems pretty close to in practice.

Charged dash has breakpoints for attack per channel. raw attacks/sec means nothing.
With 0 movespeed, 3.55-4.26a/s will attack 6 times over the dash. Any increase between attack speeds in that range, has no effect.
4.27-4.96 will attack 7 times, etc.
Increased move speed then of course has a negative effect on attacks per channel.

That calc does give us the important charged dash calcs. attacks per channel, and max channel duration.
The visualizer does help us, understand how many of our hits will actually land, when spread out.

Does PoE builder properly calculate CoC spells or corpsi's in general?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info