Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Wrong value on Pyre, Sapphire Ring. Inc. burning damage is 80-100% instead of actual 60-80%.
Blink/mirror arrow clones don't have an attack speed cap anymore! Please update so I can see exciting new nubmers =3
Could we get a check box in configuration for attacked recently and casted recently? Seems like things like the Inquisitors Instruments of Virtue are devalued a bit by the lack of that.
PoB always shows a much higher dps than the ingame tooltip dps. Can someone explain why this is the case?
hi,new user here
anyone get "wrong" HP calcs ?

it show 2929 hp and in game i have 4860 :)

anyone can tell me where i fucked up ? :)

thx
For a skill with the Maim Support, "maim" shows up under curses and debuffs for effective damage, but the extra phys damage taken isn't calculated unless "enemy is maimed" is explicitly selected in configuration. Is this intended?

"
DrOwnage wrote:
PoB always shows a much higher dps than the ingame tooltip dps. Can someone explain why this is the case?

In the Calcs tab, under "Calculation Mode", choose "unbuffed", "buffed", or "in combat" to show tooltip dps. The default mode is "effective dps", which includes stuff like curses, resistance penetration, and other stuff that the in-game tooltip doesn't count.

"
GALLYmanson wrote:
hi,new user here
anyone get "wrong" HP calcs ?

it show 2929 hp and in game i have 4860 :)

anyone can tell me where i fucked up ? :)

thx

Did you set your character level? The calculated hp assumes you're lvl 1 by default.
Thanks this is really helpful. i recently start playing this game and i think this tool help me a lot.
Is it possible to sync character process? at the moment i have to re-download my character everytime i open it in order to resync my progress. it would be nice if i can save that character profile and the programme grab my character's progress automatically
please forgive me if the above feature is already available. I am fairly new to this
Please , look at this thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1948094/page/2

so maybe the dps calculation of Ruthless support gem for Blade Flurry is not correct.
Damage on full Life
does not work in builder , it should support all "Attack" type skills with "More" damage
Congrats on the development of an amazing program that is rapidly being adopted by a large segment of the PoE community!

Currently, when people want to share a PoB link, they upload the output to pastebin, then provide the shortened pastebin link. To try to streamline the sharing up builds, below is a humbly offered set of ideas for some new features.

New feature request: User accounts. Online build list. New build sharing options.

***Allow users to create an account (Potentially a paid feature. Money can cover server costs/your time, etc.)
***Users make a username, password and username alias. A username/password login option is added to the PoB interface.
***Users can save builds to their personal online list.
***This allows the user to have one unified build list that they can access from any machine.
***There is an option to make a build file public.
***With the public option enabled, any user can import the current version of that build file to their PoB by inputting [Chosen user alias]:[build file name] into the Import Build tab. Example) "Phox:3.0RF".

***You could also have a file/build name for a group/folder containing a number of build versions. The user can select which version of the build is the public version linked to the group/folder name. This allows a build creator to have enhanced control over which build files related to a build are made public.
A crude example of the folder system is below:

FolderNameofAwesomeBuild
[Public?], [Linked to Folder Name], FileName
[ ], [ ], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Concept1
[x], [ ], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Lvl_10
[x], [ ], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Lvl_30
[ ], [ ], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Concept2
[x], [ ], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Lvl_50
[ ], [ ], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Concept3
[x], [ ], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Lvl_70
[x], [ ], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Lvl_80
[x], [ ], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Lvl_90
[x], [x], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Current
[ ], [ ], 3.0_AwesomeBuild_Lvl_100

***Users can also browse the public build files of another user by entering their [Chosen user alias] into the Import Build tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info